5.0 out of 5 stars SINUS RINSE
Recommended to me by my consultant after an operation, I have been using it now for nearly 2 years and have not suffered with chronic sinusitus since. I recommend it to anyone who is suffering with this condition.
Published on 26 Feb 2009 by J. Pratt

3.0 out of 5 stars Sinus rinse sachets
Nielmed have a monopoly in the UK on this type of product. Their Sinus Rinse is OK and very convenient - but the sachet sizes and shape is inconvenient to use (easy to spill the powder contents, and difficult to dispense into the plastic washbottle)

Published 23 months ago by Richard FFord

3.0 out of 5 stars Sinus rinse sachets, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse 120 Sachets (Personal Care)

Nielmed do make sachets of a different shape - long and thin, and much easier to dispense. But they are not on general sale in the UK

(edit; the long, thin sachets are now available through Amazon, and are very much better. Come in 120 units per box - otherwise, difficult to tell on mail order which version you are buying)

5.0 out of 5 stars SINUS RINSE, 26 Feb 2009
J. Pratt (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Drug free relief, 3 Dec 2009
Deeside Angie (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great product and this pack is fantastic value for money. Suggest anyone tries this as an alternative to antibiotics and/or nasal sniffs and sprays. Not very pleasant to use to begin with, and give it a chance to work, but well worth the perseverence.

4.0 out of 5 stars sinus relief at last, 14 Aug 2010
After being recommended a similar German product, I tracked down Neilmed's products and have been using them for several months now. My chronic catarrh and sinusitis is much helped, and I have recommended the same to friends with similar problems. Amazon always delivers quickly with no problems. Even my hayfever has been almost non-existent this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed my Life, 19 Jun 2009
Steve Jones - See all my reviews
Being a long time hayfever sufferer, and also highly allergic to dust mites - this is the best money I have ever spent. Its peak hayfever season, and as a result of using this chemical free product I no longer have to use steriod nasal spray ( Beconase, etc) or anti-histamine.
It makes perfect sense as the product washes the nose and sinus cavities of allergy-causing particles once or twice a day, so preventing the allergic reaction naturally . I recommend it to anyone with allergic rhinitus. I still use eye drops for hayfever, however these symptoms are also lessened. Very very very happy customer. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Strength, 3 Nov 2009
Stephen Cook (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for a number of years since a series of surgical procedures and can only praise it to the highest degree. It is gentle but strong and does the job that it describes.
Used as directed it has helped to keep my chronic complaint under control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neilmed nasal rinse, 4 Feb 2010
Mr. A. Medforth "al" (uk) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for several months and find that it helps my Rhinitis condition considerably.

4.0 out of 5 stars NeilMed SinuRinse, 13 April 2010
For any sufferers of sinus pain and headache, I would highly recommend a neti pot and sinus rinse. It really does make a huge difference and is easy to use (once you get the hang of it). THis is a much safer and non-medicated way to sort out sinus pain. Much better then taking a tablet because it actually flushes out the cause of the pain. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY EFFECTIVE, 1 July 2009
R. A. Essop "Fareed Twin" (Port-Louis) - See all my reviews
I can recommand NeilMed SinuRise to people who has sinus problem. I had suffered from sinus problem since I was 15 years old. Now I am 63 and thanks to Sinu Rinse I am getting some relief if I used it everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive, 22 May 2009
W. Edwardes - See all my reviews
The Sinus Rinse salts are extremely effective and I have been a delighted regular user. I just remain a little suspicious that ordinary sea salt would be just as effective and safe.