5.0 out of 5 stars Wake Up to Sleeping Queens!
Brilliant! My girls (aged 6/9/10 when we first bought it) have played this loads, especially on a camping holiday round Europe. All the Gamewright card games are great because they're essentially so simple, yet they have a design and wit about them that makes them very appealing. This game was inspired by an idea from a girl of about 6 and her (games inventor) dad so...
Published on 5 Mar 2008 by C. Page

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent me to sleep
Got this for the kids (7 & 9) for Christmas based on all the rave reviews, and was sorely disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it's nicely produced, has decent artwork, good cardstock and the rules are clear. So what's the problem? Well, if you don't mind your games being completely luck-based there isn't one, and the kids have quite enjoyed playing a couple of games here...
Published 19 months ago by wegotjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandchildren adore this game, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
I bought this game to play with my grandchildren ages 5yrs to 10yrs and as ever Gamewright did not disappoint, yet another superb game!
It is quite a complicated game for a 5yr old to grasp, so I got over this by simplifying it for the first few rounds by leaving some cards out, then slowly introducing more different sort of cards in stages.Within a very short time they all had the rules sorted and we had a really lovely game. It has a simple arithmetic element which is good practise. Equally as good as Rat-a-tat-cat, which is saying something in our house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best present this Christmas, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
Our six year old has played this at every opportunity she has had. It is suitable for all the adults too without getting boring. Doing sums with the number cards is great education without it feeling like a chore, and she has been honing her strategy. I thought the rules may be too complex for her at first but it's only me that forgets them! I can't praise this card game enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars game reviewers, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
i love this game!it is really fun!we took ours on a camping trip and it went into my back pack no problem.i even gave one to a friend for her birthday and now its her favourite game.i like it that its a quick game and my little sister is always asking to play a game too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good card game for all ages, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
My daughter was bought this game for christmas when she was 8. Her younger sister was able to understand and play it too (at age 7). Once you have read the instructions and understand what each card means and the way the game is played, anyone can enjoy this game. It can last from 5 to 20 minutes. My daughter takes it to school when allowed and it doesn't take long for her to explain how to play to her friends. So it's not too difficult. No reason why boys wouldn't enjoy it too as some of the cards have kings and jesters on, so not completely girly. Adults can join in too. I don't mind joining in when asked to by my daughters. I think it's quite pricey, around a fiver would be more like it, but makes a good present for any young girl over age 6 in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent card game for children, 28 Nov 2014
Mr. Kamran A. Khan (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
This is one of my daughters favourite games, purchased this when she was 8 and there have been over 200 plays of the games so far and still going strong. The cards are of okay quality but would recommend sleeves/protectors to increase the life of the product.

All the children in the family enjoy the game as its easy to learn and plays quickly. An added bonus is that the game is compact and portable. Would strongly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game!, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
My daughters (7 and 8) love playing this game. It is most luck based, so it's a great game to play with the whole family. Everyone can play according to their true ability and the younger ones still sometimes get to win. The design is beautiful, it has some educational value (basic addition, quite a few rules) and is fun to play. We love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen of Card Games, 23 Aug 2014
Withnail67 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
A really lively and fun family card game that our youngster loves. Beautifully designed and packaged, with simple play, easy rules, and enough depth for adult players. Quirky sense of humour reveals children's input into the design. We loved playing this on holiday - even got them away from their tablets! We'll be buying Gamewright again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all the Family, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
Kids ages range from 3-7 both boys and girls all enjoy this game for the last couple of months its been the most wanted game in the house!
Throughly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun, competitive game which enables children to think quickly and learn the art of strategy., 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
This is a game which lasts for years and enables a mixed age range to thoroughly enjoy. The illustrations are engaging and stand the test of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game (Toy)
My little girl loves this and all the family have joined in. It's easy to learn. Anyone has the potential to win, even if they look like they are losing. Love it. Will buy it for a gift for my nephew next and am looking at the other games in the range.

Gamewright Sleeping Queens Game