5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs potato
One of daughters favourite toys to play with. Very excited on her birthday about this toy. Brilliant value for money.definately recommend
Published 20 months ago by Emma

I thought I had ordered the old Mrs Potato Head but the one I got is the new shape which I don't particularly like as I can not fit the bits from my old Mr & Mrs Potato Head on her.
Published 3 months ago by marma

2.0 out of 5 stars You get the new version when you order the one (old look) on the picture!, 30 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs potato, 16 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Potato head, 6 April 2009
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
I can't believe I'm reviewing Mr Potatoe Head. However, my Grand Kids enjoyed this for about a day, then bits go missing etc. Nevertheless , its a good stocking filler.

Playskool Mrs Potato Head