Style Name: Cut Mat Fondant|Change
Price:£8.40+ Free shipping

on 22 December 2011
I am fairly new to sugarcraft so was wondering what to expect. this product is invaluable nothing sticks to it and it gives you the confidence to try new things out. I would reccommend this to anyone without hesitation
on 28 August 2014
I used this mat for the first time tonight to roll out fondant icing for a 10inch square cake and I am over the moon. I wet the mat as instructed and it stayed in place. I was nervous about the fondant sticking so I coated the mat with a little Vegetable fat. The fondant didn't stick and the size guides worked perfectly. I used the mat to lift the icing and simply placed it over the cake face down and lifted the mat off. HOORAY it worked and the result is my best effort so far. I have baked my kids birthday cakes for a few years and have always hated rolling out the fondant icing and covering the cake. Well no more! This mat is worth every penny.
on 11 September 2011
Excellent for rolling out fondant for cake decoration etc, wipe over with a damp cloth on the underside or wipe over the worktop with a damp cloth, smooth over the surface with your hand or a dry cloth and it sticks to the worktop and stays in place whilst working on it then lift up the corner and peel off.
on 2 September 2013
I love using this mat to roll icing etc but it can slip on the work top if you don't wet the underside enough.Would recommend.
on 15 October 2013
It does exactly what i need it to do. Fantastic non stick, I wouldn't use anything else. A must buy for using fondant!
on 6 May 2015
Who would have thought a simple piece of plastic could be so great.
Takes all the guesswork out of rolling your marzipan / fondant to the correct size, then use the plastic to drape over the cake.
on 1 October 2013
Hi this was ordered by my wife and she is very please with the product and started using it as soon as we received it
on 11 December 2015
Disappointed with this mat. Very flimsy and moves around even when brushed with water as per instruction. Love Wilton and have loads of Wilton stuff which I love but this mat useless in my opinion. It is fairly cheap and I think it's probably worth investing a few more pounds in buying a decent silicone mat which also have size markings on them. Don't have anything positive to say about this item and definitely wouldn't buy again or recommend.
on 22 May 2013
Great mat, does exactly what it say on the tin, have found it a joy to work with, you do need to wet the back first and stick it to the kitchen surface, otherwise it slides, but it does say this in the instructions. Has helped me to waste far less fondant too.
on 26 November 2015
I bought this nearly two months ago but I have only used it recently. So far I have put marzipan on 9 Christmas cakes and fondant on 2 and all I can say is that it does the job great and there is no mess from icing sugar to clear up. I have seen the comments on cutting on it but for placing marzipan and fondant on cakes I feel that it is ideal and personally I don't think I will ever need to cut on it.