5.0 out of 5 stars sugarcraft mat
I am fairly new to sugarcraft so was wondering what to expect. this product is invaluable nothing sticks to it and it gives you the confidence to try new things out. I would reccommend this to anyone without hesitation
Published on 22 Dec. 2011 by Proud grandmother of twins

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright
Not keen on this mat in fact I'm going to send it back. I got it because I could roll it up (my old one didn't) But I was expecting something like a silicone mat, this is just a thin piece of plastic and doesn't stay in place even when using a grip mat. I think its far to expensive for what it is and I will be buying the same as I had before instead.
Published 19 months ago by H. Mccabe

5.0 out of 5 stars sugarcraft mat, 22 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars This mat is fantastic., 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
I used this mat for the first time tonight to roll out fondant icing for a 10inch square cake and I am over the moon. I wet the mat as instructed and it stayed in place. I was nervous about the fondant sticking so I coated the mat with a little Vegetable fat. The fondant didn't stick and the size guides worked perfectly. I used the mat to lift the icing and simply placed it over the cake face down and lifted the mat off. HOORAY it worked and the result is my best effort so far. I have baked my kids birthday cakes for a few years and have always hated rolling out the fondant icing and covering the cake. Well no more! This mat is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton roll and cut mat, 11 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent for rolling out fondant for cake decoration etc, wipe over with a damp cloth on the underside or wipe over the worktop with a damp cloth, smooth over the surface with your hand or a dry cloth and it sticks to the worktop and stays in place whilst working on it then lift up the corner and peel off.

4.0 out of 5 stars mat, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
I love using this mat to roll icing etc but it can slip on the work top if you don't wet the underside enough.Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
It does exactly what i need it to do. Fantastic non stick, I wouldn't use anything else. A must buy for using fondant!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best buys, 16 Feb. 2015
Sarah (TAUNTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
This mat has to be one of the best things I have bought recently for my sugar craft work. It does exactly as it promises to do - if you place it on a slightly damp surface to prevent it slipping, it is beautifully flat, smooth and really is non stick. It is absolutely superb. I use it so much, not just for sugar craft, but for pastry work, too. Cleaning up after making pastry has never been so easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars cooking accessory, 1 Oct. 2013
Andy C (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
Hi this was ordered by my wife and she is very please with the product and started using it as soon as we received it

4.0 out of 5 stars Fondant Mat, 21 Jun. 2014
MZB (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
I expected this mat to come flat but it actually rolls up. It's fabulously non-stick (although needed a little dusting of icing sugar once or twice). The ruler lines and circles were brilliantly helpful. It just needs a quick wipe over to clean (and needs drying before putting away). Doesn't take up much space once it's rolled and I actually store my fondant rolling pin inside it. Wonderful when icing wedding cakes or making any kind of fondant / icing decorations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun Wilton Brands Inc, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Wilton Roll and Cut Mat Fondant Fun (Kitchen & Home)
Great mat, does exactly what it say on the tin, have found it a joy to work with, you do need to wet the back first and stick it to the kitchen surface, otherwise it slides, but it does say this in the instructions. Has helped me to waste far less fondant too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright, 14 Aug. 2013