5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Having given up with Davina's quite poor DVD I am so pleased to have bought this, it is very carefully explained, all moves are described well but importantly, reminders about whats to come so you don't fall behind.

Published on 17 Jan 2008 by bloke

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow workouts
First time have come across Rosemary Conley and bought the triple set as way of varying my workouts. The workouts are easy to follow, but found that there wasn't a lot of difference in the aerobics sections in the workouts across the 3 DVDs. The tone up sections on each DVD are probably sections and is good at targetting those problem areas. The 5 day fat burner DVD is...
Published on 7 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 17 Jan 2008
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)

A fast paced fat attack workout, with some more intense leg and ab workouts but not so hard your killing your self. If your serious about keeping up this new exercise regime that you started in the new year, this is the pace for you.

I am (was) the ultimate couch potatoe and find this fun and energizing, with lots of variations over the three discs it's set to take you to your goals. Thanks for reading, hope it helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb for weight loss!, 20 Dec 2008
Lucy Lavande - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
In the past year I've bought several fitness dvds, fronted by celebrities, all of which were flat, lacking motivation, and which ended up being sold on by me. I recently bought this Rosemary Conley dvd, and find it enjoyable, motivating, and very effective - the weight is already starting to come off. So why is this dvd better than the ones I tried before? Why do I recommend you buy this, and ignore all the celebrity fitness dvds out there?

Celebrity fitness dvds feature a well known person working out next to a qualified instructor, with the celebrity making random noises and comments to remind you that they are there and to justify their presence when the instructor alone would suffice. Ms Conley, on the other hand, IS the qualifed instructor, and knows what she's doing.

Conley's routines are designed for everybody, from the already fit to the not very fit (curretly my category but not for long). There are no glib or inane comments from Conley, she just talks you through the routines and keeps you motivated. Conley keeps her routines simple and effective, but they're never boring. Unlike many other dvds, there are no complicated steps which make all but choreographers give up in frustration.

The routines on each of the three dvds are challenging and fun, routines to enjoy and look forward to doing again and again. The real beauty of this box set is that you can tailor a workout to your own fitness level. The 'Five Day Fat Burner' can be broken down into ten minute segments to make a workout of a duration that suits you. 'Fat Attack' consists of three, 20 minute sections, and 'Ultimate Whole Body Workout' can be broken down into sections of 35 minutes and 20 minutes. Each of the three workouts can, of course, be done in their entirety, to give a more challenging workout. In addition to this, Conley pitches the workouts at three levels; beginner, intermediate, and very fit, so you can chose to follow Conley or either of two of her team members, depending on your fitness.

At the end of each of the three dvds, Conley shows you before and after pictures of the people you have seen working out with her in the routines. I recommend taking a look at these end sections first, because they show just how effective the workout really is.

Over the past year, I've wasted money on fitness dvds featuring various celebrities, and worse still, wasted time I could have spent doing these workouts. I'm glad I finally bought this one though, and I recommend anybody wanting to get fit, and lose either a little or a lot of weight, to buy this pack, it has everything you need to acheive your goal. It's also fantastic value with three workout dvds included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fat Burner DVD excellent, 8 Jun 2008
Marie Smith "Canada Girl" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
Have already got the Coleen Nolan dvd which is very good, but after using it for several months, fancied a change.

Tried the Ultimate Body Workout first, which is okay, but rather dated, but still delivers a good workout. The one I really like is the 5 day Fat Burner DVD, it starts off by doing 3x10 minute sessions, but you can just keep going and make it a 30 minute session, and it is very good, sweat was running down my back, I really felt I was doing good aerobic exercise. And as usual, Rosemary has class members in the studio doing the exercise with her. She tells you during the DVD how much weight these people have lost and I was very impressed, none less than 5 stone. She also has a man there, which shows that these DVD's aren't just for women, and he's very good too!

Still to try the Fat Attack DVD, but even if it's rubbish (which I don't think it will be as Rosemarys DVD's are generally good!) I have got my monies worth out of this pack.

Would definately recommended for those new to exercise - the people exercising with her work at different paces, so you follow the one suited to your level - as well as those like me who have been exercising for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 Feb 2008
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
This three pack is great value for money -the 'Ultimate' DVD being the best of all. I use that one regularly, only using the other two now and then to vary my workout. The exercises are graded so you can do the same ones at different levels the fitter you get. The women doing the workouts are 'real' women too...not sinewy gym instructors or models turned DVD stars. They are ordinary mums, working women etc., and all had weight problems before starting the programme...and now look fantastic. There is even a sitting down workout for people who have to (or want to)go easy or are disabled.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beginner's opinion: fun, and well worth the money, 10 Nov 2010
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
There are some excellent reviews of this product here, so I'll try not to repeat what they say. Instead I'll deal with the concerns I had before I started to use the Ultimate Whole Body Workout (the only disc I've tried so far).

My main worry was that I wouldn't be able to clear enough space in my living room to do the exercises, but that hasn't been a problem. I can do the whole of the Fat Burning Workout in a space about four feet wide in front of my TV. Ideally you need space between you and the screen to take four paces forward. I haven't quite got that but I can still do the exercises. It would be great to have more room to let myself go, but what I've got is manageable. When you get to Whole Body Toning, you need enough floor to lie down on and spread your arms wide. I haven't done the Chair Workout yet, but what you need for that is a chair, with space to stretch your arms wide on either side of it.

A minor concern was the accompanying music, but I needn't have worried about that, either. It's fairly unobtrusive and is there chiefly to make it easier to follow the rhythm of the exercises. I haven't a clue what the music is, but it's jolly, and although I'm not aware of taking any notice of it while I'm exercising, I'm finding that the tunes pop into my head from time to time during the day.

Next, would I be able to do the exercises? Somebody who gave a one-star review said this DVD wasn't suitable for beginners, but I'm a beginner and it's suitable for me. The first time I tried the Fat Burning Workout (30 minutes), I was stumbling along at least two beats behind, and missing out chunks that I couldn't keep up with - not that the exercises were too difficult, but keeping up with the instructions was a different matter. The second time I managed the first few minutes reasonably well, and came to the conclusion that if I was pretty bad at the rest of it, it didn't matter too much - as long as I was trying to follow, I was getting the exercise. My main problem was with the middle section, which is the most energetic and has the fastest changes of routine in it. I've now done the whole routine every day for a week, and I can cope with nearly all of it, though I imagine I'm not a pretty sight (which doesn't matter at all because there's nobody to see). The one thing that's defeated me so far is co-ordinating arm movements and leg movements, but fortunately Rosemary tells you to leave out the arms if you prefer. Another week and I might manage the arms as well.

The most difficult thing with Whole Body Toning is following the instructions while you're flat on the floor and can't see what's happening on the screen. You really need to view it at least once while you're upright before trying it out for yourself.

I haven't tried the other two discs yet, but have these to look forward to if I ever get bored with the Ultimate Whole Body Workout. So far, based on the one disc I've used, it's fun and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 24 Mar 2008
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
I bought these dvds as they looked a bit different to all the others on the market - no-nonsense workouts! All three dvds are equally good and well structured - stretches are built into the warmups and the aerobic workouts gradually build up in intensity. The people on the dvd are also normal everyday people - not super slim fitness freaks! I must say this is the only dvd I've bought and actually kept up with - I've been doing it two or three times a week and I've noticed differences already - there are three sets of people you can follow depending on the level you want to work at and I can feel that it has gradually got easier.

The only few things I will say is that sometimes the workouts don't feel long enough. They build up in intensity and at their most intense they certainly get your heart beating but I always feel as if I could get a lot more benefit from the workouts if they stayed at that level for a little longer. The exercises can also feel a little repetitive at times,but they still do the job!

I definitely recommend these dvds but perhaps if you're quite fit already you might want to look for something a bit more challenging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 16 Jan 2009
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
This boxed set is excellent. You can do the workouts at your own pace. I felt as though I was actually in an aerobics class. I started off doing the first 2 of the 10 minute fat burners, I have built my fitness level up now that I can do all five. Looking forward to working through the other 2 dvd,s, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Familier and new, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
I have been working out with Rosemary Conley's "Five Day Fat Burner" and "Ultimate Whole Body Workout" for several years, but needed to update, as my video's were on tape, and I no longer have a VCR. I knew that I would be getting routines that I could manage and the fact that the set included a new video made it even more attractive.

I wasn't disappointed Fat attack was just what I wanted. After a knee opp I can no longer do floor exercises, but find that I get a good forty minute workout before the floor exercises. There are no new exercises, but they are arranged differently to new tunes, so make a change from my old tapes.
As with all Rosemary Conley's video's, the routines can be adapted to your personal fitness, you just follow the person on the video who is working at your own pace. The DVD is divided into five sections so you can mix and match, depending on time and energy available. I find that Rosemary is encouraging without being condescending and that her instructions are clear. I also find that working to recognisable music makes the routines enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good workout, 14 Feb 2009
Ms. K. H. Sirl (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
All of the workouts in the pack are well constructed and easy to follow. Rosemary is truely the master of fitness DVDs. Have often found many are either too easy so they is no flab busting or try to kill you off with overcomplicated workouts requiring the stamina of an olympic athlete. These all feel relatively easy to do but you still end up with the fat melting raised pulse rate and in need of a clothes change, and yet you don't feel overworked. Brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars rosemary conley is the best !!!, 22 Nov 2009
This review is from: Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)
I have been exercising to the vhs video 'flat stomach plan' for about 15 years I've just purchased the triple pack dvd and can say that although all Rosemary's exercise plans are made up of the same moves in a different order, they definitely keep you fit and slim. I am 59 years old size 10-12 and ski, walk,play tennis and put my fitness down to Rosemary Conley. This dvd triple pack has everything for the not so fit, up to the fitter person. It's like Rosemary says 'you get out what you put in'.
[ASIN:B0009W9AE6 Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack[DVD])Save your gym money and time spent at the gym and do this regime in your own home!!!

Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD] by Rosemary Conley (DVD - 2005)
9.15