I ADORE this shampoo! You dont need a lot or at least I dont - I have fine blonde hair and this makes it feel wonderful! It has an okayish smell to it - not amazing but not horrible. I would buy again .
Published 2 months ago by Debbie Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
I bought this to remove all the build up from products. I found it was not the best I have used so it got pushed to the back of my cupboard so I suppose that says it all Won`t buy again
Published 16 months ago by Caz

5.0 out of 5 stars You dont need a lot or at least I dont - I have fine blonde hair and this makes it feel wonderful, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Fantasia IC Shampoo Polisher with Sparkle Lites 355 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo I've used in a long time - removes ..., 15 Jan. 2015
Best shampoo I've used in a long time - removes product build up, but leaves hair in excellent condition
(I have fine, flyaway, dyed hair). Can't see any sparkle, but very impressed

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 29 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like this product and will order it for as long ..., 26 Nov. 2014
I use a lot of serum every time I wash my hair and this shampoo definitely removes it. I do like this product and will order it for as long as it's available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Dec. 2013
Hair feels clean, smells clean and has the all important healthy shine. Definitely has more shine than the standard shampoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Nov. 2013
This is a fabulous shampoo, if you have dry, frizzy hair I recommend you try this. It makes a noticeable difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars have used this before good value for money, 24 Feb. 2015