5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price
I bought this because I have an unnamed MP3 player which I wanted to use in the car and wanted the cheapest in case it was stolen. So far it has surpassed all expectations and delivers the music to the car hifi without any problems.
Published on 21 Dec 2008 by John Meanwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
This cable does the job, just. Unfortunately when connected to certain audio equipment in my home there is feedback with this cable. I know it is the cable as I tried other cables (black though) and they were fine. I appreciate that for the price I shouldn't expect a lot but I needed white cabling and now have purchased better shielded cabling that does the job more...
Published 6 months ago by Mikey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 21 Dec 2008
John Meanwood (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hama MP3 to Radio/Amplifier Connection Cable, 3.5mm Jack to Jack - White (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars , 11 April 2008
C. Hill "Hilly" (Stourbridge, England) - See all my reviews
This item is great if your wanting to connect ur iPod to your stereo. Cheaper than anywhere else ive seen this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Mar 2008
M. Steel - See all my reviews
Wasn't sure about this item when i ordered it but has turned out to be a great purchase. I've used it to connect my Ipod to my stereo, works perfectly, great audio quality with no interference.

4.0 out of 5 stars lead, 26 Jun 2008
arrived quickly and in good order. I couldnt hear anything at first until i gave it a twist. Not sure if that was the ipod or the cable. Seems to be working fine now. Handy long lead

4.0 out of 5 stars Hama MP3 Cable 3.5 mm Jack to jack, 5 Feb 2009
S. D. Truscott (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent service arrived within 2 days by super saver delivery. Quality is far superior to cables you purchase from local DIY and Electrical retailers for little additional cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Radio I-Pod cable, 17 Dec 2010
I travel quite a bit and like to listen to the radio. When I saw this product allowed me to listen to my I pod through my radio I thought I'd try it out. It does exactly what it says and I can't complain. Only used it once to test it out but it works as described. More than happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can now listen to all my mp3 music through my radio, 12 Dec 2009
S. Mcgranaghan "anos mcg" (manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This 3,5mm jack to jack is perfect for listening to my music on my mp3 through the the radio which also has a 3.5mm jack just for this purpose. And the good news is, it didn't cost the earth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but thicker than I expected, 19 April 2009
Bought to connect Ipod to a bedside DAB CD radio Alarm. Does what its supposed to do well enough but it was thicker cable than I expected and took up a bit more room between the radio and the ipod than I thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 1 Feb 2009
I had been looking for this type of cable for a couple of days but only finding 10 (ish) ones when I searched. After a quick look on Amazon these came up and are great.

Gold plated, sturdy and cheap.

Give them a try you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 25 Feb 2014
got this to go with the little dab one pure digital radio I got for my son's birthday later in the year. Just the thing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›