TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2008
I bought this because I have an unnamed MP3 player which I wanted to use in the car and wanted the cheapest in case it was stolen. So far it has surpassed all expectations and delivers the music to the car hifi without any problems.
on 11 March 2008
Wasn't sure about this item when i ordered it but has turned out to be a great purchase. I've used it to connect my Ipod to my stereo, works perfectly, great audio quality with no interference.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 April 2008
This item is great if your wanting to connect ur iPod to your stereo. Cheaper than anywhere else ive seen this item
on 26 June 2008
arrived quickly and in good order. I couldnt hear anything at first until i gave it a twist. Not sure if that was the ipod or the cable. Seems to be working fine now. Handy long lead
on 5 February 2009
Excellent service arrived within 2 days by super saver delivery. Quality is far superior to cables you purchase from local DIY and Electrical retailers for little additional cost.
on 17 December 2010
I travel quite a bit and like to listen to the radio. When I saw this product allowed me to listen to my I pod through my radio I thought I'd try it out. It does exactly what it says and I can't complain. Only used it once to test it out but it works as described. More than happy.
on 1 February 2009
I had been looking for this type of cable for a couple of days but only finding £10 (ish) ones when I searched. After a quick look on Amazon these came up and are great.

Gold plated, sturdy and cheap.

Give them a try you wont regret it.
on 11 March 2010
I couldn't find anywhere, either in the product description or in reviews, the length of this cable. So I ordered it anyway and it turns out to be an ideal 2.0m long. And perfect. Great value.

UPDATE. Ok, so after six months the constant flexing and twisting of this cable has resulted in channel drop-out and I have thrown the cable away. But it was only three quid. At that price I think you really just have to regard it as a disposable item which you renew a couple of times a year. I still rate the cable highly and if your usage involves leaving it in a fixed position in your set-up (no constant plugging/unplugging with accompanying twisting and kinking of the wire) then you may get a good deal longer before needing to switch.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 April 2009
Bought to connect Ipod to a bedside DAB CD radio Alarm. Does what its supposed to do well enough but it was thicker cable than I expected and took up a bit more room between the radio and the ipod than I thought.
on 12 December 2009
This 3,5mm jack to jack is perfect for listening to my music on my mp3 through the the radio which also has a 3.5mm jack just for this purpose. And the good news is, it didn't cost the earth