Format: DVD|Change

on 20 March 2011
My two & half year old daughter loves the animated Mr Bean on TV so we were very happy to find the DVD's. She absolutely loves this DVD and we watch them together, I must admit you never seem to tire of the stories. She picked up on the one with the mime artist in Mr Beans house and Mr Bean says 'Get out' and so if she wants these one on it's 'Mr Bean Get Out Mummy!' They are very child friendly and we are extremely happy with our purchase, arrived quickly and packed well which is the usual for Amazon. Thank you.
on 14 August 2014
My children love this,....the DVD was a little funny at times, when we looked at it there was a few scratches on it, perhaps we just got given a bad one in the pack but none the less, the kiddies still love it and luckily it still plays all the way through.
on 20 February 2015
My Grandson absolutely loved it. He never stopped laughing. I am looking for more!
It is lovely to hear children laughing. These videos help to create a sense of humour in children for when
they get older. Thoroughly recommended!
on 18 September 2012
My grandson is a firm fan of Mr. Bean. The price for this was perfect and the service and efficiency was excellent.
I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 21 May 2013
Gift and he loves it.
However, think he may have worn it out :)
Would definately recommend - it is very funny
Easy to wrap present too
on 14 March 2015
My 7yr old loves Mr Bean as I did when the originals were out!! So this was a great used dvd bargain which I'm sure we will be getting more of!
on 12 August 2013
I choose this product because of the actor and my son loves it
Like the price
I recomend to everyone who wants to laugh
on 29 May 2014
My 3yr old loves the Mr Bean series. Managed to buy the whole series. Definitely worth a buy!! You won't be disappointed.
on 10 October 2012
Bought this for my kids, they love it, sit there laughing out loud at it. Not my sort of thing but they like it.
on 29 July 2014
Keeps my 5 year old entertained and marginally less annoying than the live action version.