5.0 out of 5 stars memories
spent many hours watching fraggle rock with my kids. got for my grandson who loves it as much as we did
Published 10 months ago by p crayden

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not enough!
I ordered this because I've always loved the fraggles and anything Jim Henson, but despite the quality of the programme I was very dissapointed to see that ONLY TWO EPISODES are included! This came as rather a shock to me, as I've come to accept the standard number of episodes per DVD to be around six.

For this reason, I don't think I'll buy any more of them,...
Published on 20 July 2006 by David Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not enough!, 20 July 2006
David Morgan "mask_and_mirror" (Cardiff, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock - Let The Music Play - Vol. 1 [DVD] (DVD)

For this reason, I don't think I'll buy any more of them, and hope that one day they release a proper collection set. It's a low price DVD, but I'd expect more than fifty minutes of viewing, even for six pounds.

On the other hand they are great shows, and I can't say anything bad about that aspect of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 14 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Original episodes. But only 3 or 4 per DVD, 4 May 2014
Loved fraggle rock as a kid and my two year old enjoys just as much. Only criticism is there are only 3 or 4 episodes on this DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Look ma, I caught a Fraggle!!!!, 5 Aug 2005
If you were born between 1975 and 1987 then owning this is like being the first person to put a milk carton between your spokes and the frame of your bike. It is nostalgic opium! Stressed at work? Dance your cares away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
just what i wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Jim Henson. I remembered this from my childhood ..., 3 Sep 2014
Classic Jim Henson. I remembered this from my childhood, having fond memories of it. Introduced my 2 year old daughter to Fraggle Rock who loves it and watches it repeatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
Gr8

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance your cars away, 28 Dec 2005
I adored Fraggle Rock as a child, spent many happy hours "dancing my cares away" in front of the tv. Just bought it for my 3 yr old daughter for christmas and its so wonderful to see her enjoying the Fraggles After 20yrs this timeless programme still appeals to kids and adults alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 24 Oct 2005
By A Customer
As a kid i loved Fraggle Rock, and now my kids love it to!

Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock - Let The Music Play - Vol. 1 [DVD]