5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite perfume
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by Bj Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars what can go wrong with a perfume?
Quite a good question, but this is what I ask, the perfume seems different from the one I had before. Maybe it is age or maybe it is batch number. Not too different but I feel it is noticeable.
Published 13 months ago by Maggi

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite perfume, 14 Dec 2010
Bj Lucas "saculnamron" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This has been my favourite perfume ever since my gorgeous Auntie my mums sister let me have the last drop from her bottle when i was around 18. Its fragrance overflows with woodiness and has a flowery overtone with subtle underlays of vanilla. in fact, when I wore this to work, someone said to me 'i can smel flowers' just gorgeous!Always makes me feel extra special and has happily become my signature scent. heaven captured in a bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 Oct 2011
Although I ordered the wrong perfume (I was really wanting CK Euphoria), this was such good value and smelt so nice, I decided to keep this instead. If I hadn't made the mistake I might never have known how nice it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 18 Sep 2012
I bought this perfume as a treat for myself and intended only to purchase the 50ml size until I saw the super offer on the 100ml bottle. The delivery was excellent as is the perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 April 2012
I was delighted with this purchase. I love this perfume but some places sell it at a ridiculus price. I was highly delighted with the price I paid for the size of bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven scent!, 8 Jan 2011
Smitty (S. Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Obsession Femme Eau Du Parfum Spray 100 ml (Personal Care)
I love this perfume! Everyone comments about how lovely it smells and that does wonders for your self esteem. My very favourite Calvin Klein perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 9 Nov 2010
I was amazed at the value. Considerably cheaper than anywhere that I looked and arrived promptly within days of suggested delivery date. Will certainly use this supplier again

5.0 out of 5 stars obession, 9 Mar 2011
I have always liked this perfume and was not dissapointed in its arrival,it is just as i remember ,spicy elegant perfume,that lingers upon the nose

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessive Compulsive, 3 May 2011
Just adore Obsession, my choice for a long time. love its deeper notes, woody, musky,sort of leather. have often been stopped and asked what the lovely perfume was. Fabulous price for a huge bottle. Amazon does it again,excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic I will always love!, 24 Nov 2013
A classic perfume that everyone seems to love, I'm not one for flowery or sickly sweet perfumes, This has rich musky tones that I just love, Wear a small amount for day time and it lasts till bedtime. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT OBSESSED, 20 Nov 2013
THE WIFE SAYS IT IS NOT THE REAL OBSESSION SHE HAS BEEN USING FOR YEARS IT SMELLS ALL RIGHT BUT IT DOES NOT LAST AS LONG.