on 22 September 2005
Ordered as a successor to my previous Panasonic TV which was being passed on to the mother in law. Assuming that this would be better than its previous incarnation, I can't say how dissappointed I was to discover that it wasn't.
The picture is superb, the digi tuner is excellent and the guide is easy to use, however the sound quality was so bad I initially thought it must be faulty. With virtual dolby and a listed 40w output I expected better but it was like listening to radio 1 on medium wave.
Unless you are deaf, I really cannot recommend this product which has now been exchanged for a JVC equivalent, which ironically uses the same tube, chassis and tuner and is cheaper.