5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, light and roomy
Very pleased: it stores and transports 3 different sized filters with optimum protection and convenience. The fastener is secure and easy to operate. The strap at the back fastens with both a popper and velcro, so can be attached to a belt, camera strap or bag. Excellent product, well-made, well worth the money. Good price here on Amazon.
Published on 15 April 2010 by Margaret

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable - Case prints grease stains on my filters!
I was very happy to receive this product after some prolonged delivery time. It seems to be of good quality and very well made and durable.

BUT

Published 9 months ago by Art Vandalay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, light and roomy, 15 April 2010
Margaret (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamrac MXS5363 BLACK SAS Compact Filter Case - Black (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to any bag with loops, 23 Aug. 2010
I use this to carry around three of my most used filters. Much to tamrac's disappointment I'm sure, I use it with the Lowepro Flipside 200 Photo Backpack - Black. This allows me very quick easy access to my filters at any time.
Everything feels very secure with both the attachment and the compartment being double secured with velcro and a clip / popper.
The only thing is I could do with a slightly larger one now my filter collection has grown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Oct. 2011
I've been looking for something like this for a while but couldn't find anything I thought would protect my filters. This does the job perfectly. I feel assured by the build that I could drop this from a couple of yards (heaven forbid) and the filters would be fine. I easily fit in three 77mm filters, polariser, variable ND and a 10-stop.
Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable - Case prints grease stains on my filters!, 18 Jun. 2014

BUT

When I put my filters in the three compartments, close the lid and just gently squeeze the case, thus simulating it being in my pocket or bag, the case prints greasy and hard to remove stains on my filters. These grease stains reproduce the image of the texture inside the filter compartments. There is absolutely no way that I could have somehow applied any grease inside the case myself.

Unfortunately, I only noticed this too late for returning the item, as I had stored my CLEANED filters in the case for some time.

Needless to say, I am very annoyed by this, because the case is completely unusable for intended purpose. Very poor performance, Tamrac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it with 52mm filters and it's great, 24 Jun. 2013
Very well made product. I'm using it with 52mm filters and it's a pretty comfortable fit for them, having suspected that they would rattle around inside it. The belt fitting on the back is press a stud plus velcro and very trustworthy. Goes well on a belt or rucksack strap. The closing on the front is velcro plus a clip and also very secure. A bit of padding means the filters are well protected. My filters go straight into it without any separate plastic bags or covers and they don't seem to accumulate dust at all, so I'm happy about that. The only drawback I have had with it is that the velcro is very loud if you're in a quiet setting and need to change filters, so much so that if I was in that situation regularly then I might removed the velcro completely. But overall a useful and robust part of my kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind!, 7 Mar. 2012
These are very good. You can place your filters in here having that peace of mind. Neat, compact, and does a top job of guarding those essentials. Superb quality material aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 May 2013
Brilliant build quality and it feels so liberating not to have all my filters tucked away in boxes for protection and to have them easily accessible on my belt when I'm on a shoot and to have the piece of mind that they are protected.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter Case, 30 April 2013
Excellent item, just what I needed to protect my filters. It clips nicely on to my camera case and is unobtrusive and easily accessed. Definitely recommended for those who require a small case for just a couple of filters on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient, 28 Mar. 2013
H DOBBS "Dobbsie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This pouch is a really convenient way to hold my filters. It's just the right size to either fit in my bag or Velcro onto my camera strap. It's so much easier than looking through the plastic containers that filters are normally stored in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful., 11 Mar. 2013
Handy little piece of kit to attach to your belt, or put in your bag, if you intend to bring out more than one lens filter without them getting scratched. Well worth the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Tamrac MXS5363 BLACK SAS Compact Filter Case - Black
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available