on 29 April 2015
Extremely good value. The watch keeps good time, feels a really good quality product and looks classy, similar to a Rolex Submariner but at a fraction of the cost. My only concern is that as a pro diver watch you would expect a screw down crown which I queried with Invicta UK. They assured me that this was the case and that there were seals to ensure that I could swim etc. with the watch on!! Time will tell. The links in the strap were too awkward for me to take out to resize as I did not have the right tools, however a visit to a local jeweller did the trick and it cost me £10 which I thought reasonably. It is because of these latter two factors that I only gave it 4 stars but even taking these into account it was still nearly a 5 star watch. I would certainly recommend it and feel it is a quality product offering great value for money
on 30 January 2014
This watch is great quality for money as it is a swiss watch that has a rich gold colour that is much nicer and more expensive looking then in the pictures. The second photo is a better representation of true colour then the first picture. I am very happy with this watch and got it at such a cheap price.
on 2 May 2015
Fantastic watch, came in a colourful yellow box and well packaged. The unit itself was protected by a strong malleable plastic to protect from blemishes, took about 10 minutes to remove. I have a fairly large wrist and I still need to remove maybe 2 links, would rather have it this way than receiving it and it being too small.
on 11 April 2015
Nice looking watch, only drawbacks is the weight of the watch, the flimsiness of the straps and the last links that you can take out are very hard to get out and still can't do it, but overall a nice watch, looks good and very eye catching!
on 28 January 2016
Difficult to see how this watch can be called a Pro-Diver because the crown as advertised, does not screw down! Worst, still, the crown is clearly far too big for the body, so not only does it not screw down, it doesn't sit flush with the body so it spins around freely. Not sure if this is simply an assembly disaster, or design disaster. The only plus so far u s that the movement keeps time, which is better than the Seiko automatic version. So, choose between keeping time or keeping water out!
on 1 May 2014
I thought this was a lighter gold than it actually is, always difficult to judge just by a photo. However, I have to say it is a lovely watch. Good time keeper, and really nice looking. For the price, it was amazing.
on 10 June 2014
Super fast delivery & very well packaged.
Yet another impressive watch by Invicta.
Ive had this watch saved on my wish list for some time and finally decided to get it!
Love the 40mm Size, great attention to detail.
Bezel and watch face very detailed and easy to read.
Very impressed with the gold strap that contains to types of links, brushed and glossy.
Excellent quartz movement.
Very good value for money.
on 15 March 2015
From a distance it looks like a Rolex Submariner, it is a classy looking timepiece, I wear this watch as a dress watch. Foe everyday use I bought the chrome version with the automatic Japan movement, another very good watch at a very good price.
on 8 December 2015
This product looks so much more expensive than it is, I've also had quite a few compliments on how it looks.
The gold is a very nice colour and the black is a deep black also, the fluorescent numbers and hands are ideal in the dark, they do take a while to gather the energy to actually glow though.

The weight of the watch is the only con; but, it feels like a great quality build and like it will last for a very long time. The links are very easy to remove.

Overall review: brilliant product, brilliant price.
on 7 December 2014
Nice looking watch, but I had to return it as the crown would not tighten , thereby compromising the water proofing

See one answered question