4.0 out of 5 stars quality
I love Invicta watch the quality is what you expect & i can see where they get there prices from.I got mine at a great price thanks to AMAZON
Published on 9 Aug. 2012 by Dek69

1.0 out of 5 stars Links and belt got rusted - bad quality
I had bought this watch and within less than a year the links and belt has rusted though my dad had kept it very carefully. I am sorry to say it was an embarrassment for me when this watch's belt and links didn't last more than a year, it was a gift to my dad and I am sorry about my choice and this buy
Published 8 days ago by Rafi

4.0 out of 5 stars quality, 9 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Invicta Speedway Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet in Two-Tone Stainless Steel Case 9224 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch., 26 July 2012
Very nice watch, not a heavy watch but sits well on the wrist, its water resistance to 200m but not sure if i want to test it out, over-all i'm extremely glad i bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Customer Care, 20 Dec. 2014
Do NOT buy from Watches Etc if you are concerned about after sales care or the validity of their guarantee.

I bought a watch from this company (Watches Etc) and it broke after a few months. It was still under guarantee and they said they would fix it if I sent it back to them, or I could get it fixed locally and they would give me 15USD for the repair. It turned out that it would cost more than 15USD to fix, so I asked if I could send it back to them but they refused and went back on their word. The watch is completely broken and does not function, the crown or (button) that sets the time has broken off and a spring from the inside has come out. They told me this is a cosmetic fault (which evidently, it is not) and that they would not fix it. This is a shame as I really quite liked the watch and it’s pretty solid so I am sure I just have a duff one, I just wish I bought the watch from a more honourable company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Oct. 2013
brilliant watch, looks great, feels great and amazing price, first watch and really happy with it. Delivery was fast too ! 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars super looking watch, 20 Dec. 2013
this is a well made very smart watch this is the first Invicta I have bought but I would buy another Invicta watch they are pure quality at the price

4.0 out of 5 stars watch it, 17 Dec. 2013
Nice looking effective classy have always had ordinary watches reccommended for anyone looking for reliabilty distinction for young or old

5.0 out of 5 stars Its is an amazing watch and I am very pleased, so much so that ive orderd two more, 20 Dec. 2013
K. Laister-dawe "Kip" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very good product and an excellent service, It was packaged nicley and would make an excellent present for a boyfriend or husband

5.0 out of 5 stars my purchase., 3 Dec. 2012
one of two invicta watches i have baught and im very well pleased with both thank you great service and would recomend to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift at Christmas, 4 Jan. 2014
I love this watch, the wife certainly knows my taste in jewelry!! Over the moon as it looks good and the links that I had to remove were easily done no problem. Keep on buying these for me please......

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant watch, 13 Mar. 2013
Why pay thousands for a Rolex when you can have one of these for peanuts they are high quality watches and look the part everyone that sees it on my wrist comments on it and think its a Rolex not sure why these are far better not had any problems with it so far just envious people that see it but i of course always tell them what watch it is and how much i paid and where they can get it from (maybe i should be on commission).