on 15 January 2014
excellent product i recommend it with no second thoughts.. it does make the difference among thousands other products i saw
on 7 January 2014
The quality of the watch is great with such a competitive price. Also, 3 years of warranty included.
A fantastic deal.
on 22 January 2014
I bought this watch to replace my sekonda that went missing and boy am I pleased I did. The bracelet is very long, but was no problem after my local Herbert Brown jeweller's took two links out of it. This watch is stylish looking and good quality for great value. There is something that does not bother me, but may bother very phew people. When you put the sub dials in motion that being the minutes and seconds dial because of the hours one constantly rotating with the actually time, anyway the minutes only go for a full hour same with the seconds. Overall the watch looks magnificent and is value for what you will pay.
on 10 March 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for my husband and was surprised by the quality and workmanship of it. My husband wanted a nice looking watch that he could wear everyday but not at a high cost. The watch is sturdy, well made and the detailing is very intricate. It looks expensive and he has comments about it - overall an excellent watch at an excellent price that I would recommend to anyone.
on 14 February 2015
Really love my new watch!! Looks really expensive and on the 1st day I wore it I received quite a few compliments too!! Looks fantastic and fits brilliantly and also quite comfy. The important bit..... it also tells the time!!!! And keeps time as well!!
So all in all a nice little treat to myself, looks super expensive and it actually works as good as it looks. Very happy customer!
on 13 January 2014
As I was looking for chronograph watch and when Isaw this watch on amazon and read other peoples views about this watch and then I decided to order one and sceondly it wasn't that expensive.Delivery was expcted between four to seven days but this watch arrived within three days, it's nice and smart.I would recmond to any one who is looking for a new watch specially it's very expensive.
on 31 December 2014
Obviously this watch is homage to the Rolex Daytona. It's well made for the money and so far it seems to be keeping good time. The chronograph works nicely. The gold plating is acceptable but could be better. The crown is a screw in type. Comes well boxed and good instructions. Links are easy to remove from the bracelet. Feels solid to wear. Time will tell if it keeps on ticking.
on 15 March 2014
ive had this watch about a fortnight and iwouldnt rate anything this quickly but amazon insist so here goes.it looks and feels expensive the name invicta is engraved on the side of the case and on the clasp and on the inside of every link.upto now i love this watch i have a £250 seiko and this is more comfortable and nicer to wear well worth the small sum i paid for it.
on 26 February 2014
It's great watch but I'm a big man and it's a bet small for me so I repleace it for a big one
on 22 January 2015
I am very pleased with the watch it looks very expensive,also bracelet looks good. But there is a problem the bracelet is too large and is not adjustable, therefore it slides up and down my wrist.To wear the watch I have to wind an elasticated strap around my wrist and secure the bracelet to that.I have taken a photo and clicked on add photo but nothing happens.