5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
I'm not a watch expert, but the build quality seems to be very good. It's a nice size and weight and feels/looks like a quality product. I've received several compliments about the watch from people who've seen it so it must have something going for it!

Published on 20 Sept. 2012 by G. R. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars £50 watch with exaggerated price tag and discount amount
Published 12 months ago by Linas

1.0 out of 5 stars £50 watch with exaggerated price tag and discount amount, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Invicta Speedway 9223 40 Silver Steel Bracelet & Case Mineral Men's Quartz Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch 3 years ago, but for last 2,5 years it is stored in the box. Reason being is that bottom button fall off after 6 month. Watch had warranty, but it was little help as I have to pay postage to US and potentially pay for repair and resealing. Representative quoted for $92 repair +$34 for shipping back in case they found that it was my own fault, additionally it would cost me to post the watch to them. Buying new one was be cheaper option therefore never bothered to use warranty.
Few remarks:
Water proof proven, diving in red sea 10m+, no problems.
Chronograph works, no problems.
Identical copy of Rolex, therefore grabs attention (negative point for me, after all, it is not Rolex).
Paint from face scratches very easily and almost all numbers were gone after 3 month.
After 6 month of use some bits and lock of metal strap becomes loose.
.. well.. and the button falls off.
I do agree I was wearing it almost every second day, watch seen diverse conditions: salty water, hot sun, desert safari, chemicals from swimming pool etc. However, there was no obvious reason for it to fall apart, like direct damage or something. Additionally, worth mentioning that the second watch was £80 Casio, which I get almost without discount ( I believe retail price was £89) and which still shows no signs of wear after 4 years.
Conclusion:
The watch real value is £50-60 ($355 dollars are just ridiculous) and currently it is discounted to £45, so not much.
If you manage your expectations like for the watch for £50 it is fine, but if you expect well discounted luxury/quality watch you will be really disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch breaks and warranty is worthless - Warning Do not buy INVICTA goods, 15 July 2014
Strongly recommend that you do not buy the Invicta brand - I owned the watch a few months (water proof to 20ATM!) and it steamed up completely during a light rainstorm. To get the watch repaired under warranty you not only have to make an expensive call to florida to log your complaint but you also need to arrange postage, insurance to cover the journey to the service centre in florida. In addition you must also enclose a cheque for $48 dollars for 'service and handling charges'. Effectively the warranty is useless for UK based customers.Warranty repairs cost more that the watch!
I believe it is irresponsible bordering on negligent for an international brand to operate such an economically flawed warranty service I recommend that either customers are made aware of such limitations prior to purchase or failing this Amazon should not be selling/advertising goods on the UK site from the Invicta range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 20 Sept. 2012

I've had no issues with reliability or timekeeping and I've been swimming with it on without any issues with water resistance. According the manufacturer it's good for 200M, but the only time I'll be at that depth is if I've drowned, so I don't suppose it will matter much anyway.

I'm not sure I'd pay several hundred pounds for this watch (or any other watch for that matter!!), but at the price it's selling here it's very, very good value for money and you won't feel like you're wearing a cheap watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 31 Aug. 2013
I got this as a gift and the recipient loves it very much. The watch is of super good quality and comes with international warranty. Would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars good looking, 11 Sept. 2013
the watch looks and feels great to wear great value for the money I can recommend to any new purchaser

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 19 Nov. 2013
So happy with the watch everything from looks feel and quality is excellent. Fantastic gift for my partner who loved everything about it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch at a very good price..., 2 Sept. 2013
Pros: A very good looking watch that feels great on the wrist
Cons: The markings on the bezel are just esthetic because the primary seconds hand actually counts the seconds.(for me this is not an issue since I bought this watch for it's looks).

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jan. 2014
my husband was very ill xmas but when I saw this watch i knew he would love it
he rallied round and was so pleased good delivery and fantastic watch thank you mrs ironmonger

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, 13 Oct. 2014
I bought this watch for my 16 year old son- he really liked it.
However, within a couple of months of occaisional wear the second hand has fallen off and although I have tried to contact invicta, I have had no reply.
I am not at all satisfied with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch!, 27 May 2013
I loved the watch!
It is supposed to be for men, but I am a girl and it is perfect (although I had to adjust it to fit).
It is light and it goes with everything.
Very happy with my choise