5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
I'm not a watch expert, but the build quality seems to be very good. It's a nice size and weight and feels/looks like a quality product. I've received several compliments about the watch from people who've seen it so it must have something going for it!

Published 22 months ago by G. R. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
To say `I hated it`, as per your star ratings would be unfair because I chose this watch in the first place and I didn`t chose it because I hated It!!
The reason for the poor rating is that the chronograph did not work and could not be reset. For a watch having a manufacturers recommended price of $355.00, this is not acceptable. It does not matter what price a...
Published 8 months ago by Barrie Leadbeater

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: Invicta Mens Speedway Chronograph Silver Stainless Steel Watch (9223) (Watch)

I've had no issues with reliability or timekeeping and I've been swimming with it on without any issues with water resistance. According the manufacturer it's good for 200M, but the only time I'll be at that depth is if I've drowned, so I don't suppose it will matter much anyway.

I'm not sure I'd pay several hundred pounds for this watch (or any other watch for that matter!!), but at the price it's selling here it's very, very good value for money and you won't feel like you're wearing a cheap watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 16 Nov 2013
Bought this for my husbands birthday and he loved it. I myself have 3 Invicta watches and have had no problems, they never lose a second so I would highly recommend this stylish expensive looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars good looking, 11 Sep 2013
the watch looks and feels great to wear great value for the money I can recommend to any new purchaser

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 31 Aug 2013
I got this as a gift and the recipient loves it very much. The watch is of super good quality and comes with international warranty. Would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 19 Nov 2013
So happy with the watch everything from looks feel and quality is excellent. Fantastic gift for my partner who loved everything about it .

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jan 2014
my husband was very ill xmas but when I saw this watch i knew he would love it
he rallied round and was so pleased good delivery and fantastic watch thank you mrs ironmonger

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed a good solid sporty everyday watch, 16 July 2013
This fitted the bill and ticked all the boxes and the real plus - it looks for all the world like a very very expensive u know what watch.

Gr8 case - clear and concise generic instruction booklet - pin type link fixing so easy to resize bracelet yourself.

Have only had it a week but wear it 24/7 - buy this at this price cause u wont do any better .

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch at a very good price..., 2 Sep 2013
Pros: A very good looking watch that feels great on the wrist
Cons: The markings on the bezel are just esthetic because the primary seconds hand actually counts the seconds.(for me this is not an issue since I bought this watch for it's looks).

4.0 out of 5 stars decent watch for the price, 11 Jun 2013
The watch feels of decent quality for the money. I did think about it for a while before purchasing and read the reviews i agree with others statements, its not worth the rrp by any stretch but it brings a smile every time I look at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch!, 27 May 2013
I loved the watch!
It is supposed to be for men, but I am a girl and it is perfect (although I had to adjust it to fit).
It is light and it goes with everything.
Very happy with my choise