5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 13 Sep 2011
Jane (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Extra-Body Mousse 170 g - 6.7 oz (Misc.)
I've been using Paul Mitchell Extra Body Scultping foam for years on my fine, naturally curly European hair. I love it. It adds body and forms my curls without making them stiff or crispy. My hair feels and looks thicker and is more bouncy; it is by far my favourite hair product. It also has a light, fresh scent that isn't overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 May 2012
Works great! I use it for my bangs to give it a little bit of volume and it does the job. Hair doesn't get sticky and it doesn't look as if I am wearing foam. I have straight thin hair so I cannot speak about other hair types, but I will definitely buy it again. I also love Paul Mitchell because it's against animal testing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fine hair, 18 Jun 2014
I have used this for many years but found it very difficult to buy locally. It really helps to give some volume to fine hair and it smells fab too. Lasts for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair mousse., 10 Mar 2013
I have used this hair mousse for along time. I have tried other hair products but I always resort to this one.
It is a great mousse that gives body and shine to your hair. Love it!