5.0 out of 5 stars keeps them quiet for hours!, 4 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Children's Favourites - Funtastic Children's Favourites [DVD] (DVD)
This is a god send if you have little ones that want to be entertained. 2 hours of some great tv for little ones, bob the builder, Pingu, fireman sam, barney , the wiggles and many more. one nice feature is subtitles which is great for helping the little ones to read or sing along. You can also make it play episodes at random or pcik your favorite. My little girl has watched the episode of the wiggles so many times it has nearly driven me mad. Well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the kids, 10 Jan. 2009
A. Kinsey (Ivinghoe, Bucks) - See all my reviews
We bought this for our small children to watch on a long car journey whilst going on holiday. There's a good mixture of their favourite programmes which meant they didnt get bored - we just set it to play all the episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of children's favourites, 6 Jan. 2013
Olivia Fair (South Africa) - See all my reviews
My three year-old daughter loves this DVD and even my 6 year-old son enjoys watching it with her, remembering his favourites from when he was younger. A good selection, and variety of children's programs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Jun. 2014
A variety of kids shows that i can put on for my little girl to do my housework... She doesnt get bored as they are all so different

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 July 2014
My 2 year old absolutely loves this DVD. He dances and sings to the songs while watching it. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good assorment., 29 Jan. 2011
Bought for my little boy and girl (aged 2 and 3).

Would recommend buying for a family with boys AND girls as there is a range of programmes that wouldn't suit just one sex however hard you try not to gender stereotype(you'd probably find yourself skipping through a chunk of the DVD and never watching it)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of some old & new favourites, 20 July 2014
All the favourites for the little ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2014
my daughter loves this

4.0 out of 5 stars family firist, 20 July 2010
my granchildren ask me to send for this and so I did, because they already had a differend one of them. the colouring is great and for
children the story's are not to long, the sound is the best put togettheir for kids I've heared in along time.my gran kids are home schooled and its a nice brake for them,they don't watch t.v,so this production I would tell parents to buy buy buy...

along with nightatmuseum 1/2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014