5.0 out of 5 stars wings perfume
My wife has used Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau De Toilette Spray for years. I always used to purchase this from Perfume Shops. But for some reason it is very hard to find now. Although The Perfume Shop still stock this but at a far higher price than from Amazon.
Published on 6 Oct. 2011 by stewart

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone off
I used to wear this years ago, it was lovely and always got comments on it. I think this particular bottle is from that bygone era because it smells horrible, as if it's past its sell buy date (if there is such a thing for perfume) and "gone off"! Not nice at all :((
Published on 30 Jun. 2013 by Jayess64

5.0 out of 5 stars wings perfume, 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau de Toilette Spray 90 ml (Kitchen & Home)
The amount of women that actually stop my wife and ask her what perfume she is wearing is unbelievable. Because it smells so strong and nice.
This must be the fourth time I have purchased this perfume from Amazon and I can guarantee I will continue doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Fragrance, 17 Jun. 2012
My husband got this for me for my birthday, and its wonderful light and spring smell not over bearing i have had alot of people comment the smell is not over powering thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 Jan. 2013
My daughter used to use this perfume but found it hard to obtain in England. Whilst surfing we found it. 90ml very good value for money. The smaller 30ml (handbag size) is virtually the same price for smaller size. Well done Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm Divine!, 7 Jan. 2012
Good description so I made an informed choice. Nice packaging and whats more it smelled divine. Lots of comments from people too. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fresh perfume, 14 Jun. 2012
Love this perfume,its fresh and has real class. I have used this perfume for about 10 years and it
always makes me feel really special, great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite perfume, 28 Nov. 2012
I have used this fragrance for many years but have not been able to purchase in store so it is great to be able to purchase online. It is a very fresh and clean smelling perfume and not too strong as many other perfumes are overwhelming.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone off, 30 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for Amazon!, 6 Aug. 2013
This is one of my favourite perfumes, but finding it in shops now is harder than finding rocking horse droppings! I was down to my last drop, but thankfully there are sellers on Amazon who still have this in stock. The price was also amazing. It's difficult to review a perfume as everyone has different tastes. Also, perfumes smell differently on different people due to the oils in the skin, so someone might love the smell of it on someone else, or on one of those paper sample sticks they use in shops, but on them it may smell awful. The only way to know if a perfume will suit you is to spray some on and wear it for a couple of hours. I have worn this for several years and have had many compliments, and strangers coming up to me to ask what my lovely perfume is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been the best for years., 2 Dec. 2012
My wife has been using this for years, better than all the new stuff coming out with a "Celebrity" recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product- Great Service!, 29 Aug. 2012
I ordered this perfume on Thursday, it was dispatched on Friday and I got it on Wednesday morning...Not bad for something I couldn't get from any shops anymore! And believe me I have tried to find it in Ireland , Uk and Spain...
I looooooooove this perfume! I've been wearing it since I was 17! The smell is gorgeous, in fact people (specially women) stop me to ask for my perfume...it is definitely a conversation starter! I would most certainly buy from On Line Beauty Ltd again! I am a veeeeeery happy customer!

Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau de Toilette Spray 90 ml