5.0 out of 5 stars Estée Lauder
Such a wonderful Perfume. My wife's favourite. I would like to give top marks because not only is it a lovely product; the service you provided also was excellent. The price was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone wishing to purchase any perfumes. Thank you.
Published on 25 Jan 2010 by Avery T. Deacon Harry

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
Published on 29 Dec 2010 by Mr. T. Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Estée Lauder, 25 Jan 2010
This review is from: Estee Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 30 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars "Beautiful" really is., 15 July 2012
Harry Bilton - See all my reviews
I have a problem with this perfume and that is my wife loves it, so she seems to go through a 30ml bottle every 2 weeks.I'll have to start buying her SURE.

5.0 out of 5 stars working perfume, 3 Mar 2013
i love this perfume for use everyday. It's fresh and clean -most people comment on how nice it is.

Not too expensive for everyday use either.

4.0 out of 5 stars WAS THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED A GENUINE ETSEE LAUDER PRODUCT, 8 Jun 2013
I was very disappointed that the carton did not have a seal on the top and bottom flaps and/or the carton was not wrapped in a cellophane wrapping. With the amount of fraud around I was automatically suspicious as to whether it was a genuine Estee Lauder product.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 9 Nov 2012
Arrived well before delevery date well packed perfume came in sealed box no damage xmas present for wife, will be pleased , 5stars

5.0 out of 5 stars "Beautiful" Eau de Parfum, 5 Mar 2012
Ann (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely flowery fragrance which has a long-lasting scent due to the fact that it is eau de parfum rather than eau de toilette. This has been well admired by friends. Good quick service. Would use this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 29 Dec 2010
Mr. T. Carter (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife for Xmas. She advises me that all these expensive perfumes, when purchased over the counter, are in sealed boxes. The box had no seal and I can only hope that the perfume is genuine and that it hasn't been tampered with/diluted. The box was also slightly crushed, presumably in transit. With hindsight, for the small amount I saved, I wish I'd bought it from John Lewis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Estee Lauder Perfume, 4 Feb 2011
A. WARREN - See all my reviews
A very pleasant perfume for all occassions. No allergic re-actions. Very good value for money. I use this perfume every day and it would be suitable for all age-groups.

4.0 out of 5 stars good delivery service, 30 May 2013
this perfume is the one I chose to wear for my daughters wedding and checking out the prices at department stores, It was far cheaper to order from amazon, it arrived promptly, the only concern is it wasn't in the original clear wrapping but I have no doubt that the product is original, and I love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Great, 13 April 2013
Perfume spray and contents absolutely fine but unfortunately the packaging was damaged which did not go down well as it was a last minute Xmas present.