5.0 out of 5 stars Lingers without being overpowering
A great perfumes and a recently discovered new favourite. I was shopping for a gift at the time and loved it so much that I bought three, one each for mother, sister and myself. The price on Amazon is competitive and convenient so will be buying extra supplies here.

Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by Michelle

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent me the wrong product!
Quite simply they sent me the men's version of this product when it was a present for my wife! Terrible! I didn't notice and wrapped the item. Thanks guys...well embarrassing! I only gave a star because I had to! I would give no stars for service!
Published on 9 Sept. 2010 by Mr. Sean P. Maguire

5.0 out of 5 stars Lingers without being overpowering, 24 Feb. 2013

It is a smell which lingers without being overpowering which is something I find essential in a good perfume.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Burberry Brit Femme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
Smells lovely, like sweet almonds and cakes, i used to wear this in my younger days and i remembered it and had to get it again, not sure if it is almost discontinued, i hope not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burberry Brit, 23 Feb. 2014
Bought this as my last bottle was empty. Love the perfume and would buy again as it is a favorite

4.0 out of 5 stars good size for handbag, 26 Oct. 2014
Arrived fast, good size for handbag, nice smell as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, 9 Nov. 2014
Like it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a friend for Christmas as was unable to find it in any shops. Arrived quickly, and my friend was very pleased :)

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent me the wrong product!, 9 Sept. 2010