5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price
A great price for the genuine article, & I shoud know as I've been wearing it since the 90's. The speed of delivery & packaging was very good too.
Published 16 months ago by Lil

1.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY SUSPICOUS
Published 5 months ago by valerie murray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY SUSPICOUS, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Davidoff Cool Water Femme Eau de Toilette Spray - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this perfume for myself, have bought perfume from Amazon in the past with NO problems. However, this purchase arrived at my house today, the packaging from Amazon was fine, however, when I actually opened up the package the perfume box itself had NO cellophane on it and the bottle/contents has about a 1/5th of its contents missing which makes me HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS that this perfume is fake or someone has been using it prior to me. To say I am disappointed in this purchase is putting it mildly, I would absolutely 100% percent avoid!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, 25 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water EDT Perfume Spray, 8 Feb 2014
Bought this for a backup Christmas present for my wife as its one of her favourites.

It was supposed to not be here by Christmas as I left it a bit late but they got it to me on time and Christmas wrapped. Perfect.

Well pleased. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Suspicious, 14 July 2009
Christopher Ashton (UK) - See all my reviews
I've just received the 200ml Cool Water EDT from Cheap Smells in a box that was not sealed so the shelf life of the perfume is already in question. The writing on the box was in a different font than on all other boxes advertised.
I have to say that I'm concerned to spend this much money and receive the perfume unsealed in a seemingly unique box.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool water, 30 Nov 2013
A fresh fragrance for women of all ages, light and fresh great for summer days
Great fragrance cheap and fast!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Sep 2013
Great product - great service - thank you - i will definitely recommend this product to my friends - fabulous

5.0 out of 5 stars super fast, 4 July 2013
The perfume was at home the next morning I've bought, cheap and fast, who can ask for anything more ?

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just right, so i'm told by the wife, 29 Jun 2013
This product arrived swiftly just as you would expect from Amazon. They kept me informed of the delivery via text messages and e-mails which made it easy to arrange for someone to be home for the delivery. It was well packaged and an ideal gift for the woman in your life. Brilliant service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greast present, 30 May 2013
A GREAT PRODUCT, BOUGHT IT FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, SHE, was very happy with it and loved it, as its one of her favorites ,

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water Femme Eau de toilette spray, 9 May 2013
J. RANCE "happy amateur" (witney oxon uk) - See all my reviews
Replacement for a bottle I dropped on the bathroom floor and never sprayed again after that. One of my favourite perfumes, light and fresh and not too heady.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›