5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water is the Bomb!!!!
Not got alot to say about it really, I've been using Cool Water for years....it's the best men's aftershave around in my opinion. It's even better at the price I got it for on Amazon!
Published on 4 Nov 2010 by Baggielad82

3.0 out of 5 stars Davidoff Cool Water
I decided to try this product as I wanted something different. I find that the smell is much less subtle than others I use like Bleu de Chanel. It is fine for the day or work but I would not use it in the evening.
Published on 5 April 2012 by AJT

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water is the Bomb!!!!, 4 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars over the years i must have bought 100s of bottles of this product, 13 Feb 2014
Mr. A. Beer "straker" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 125 ml (Personal Care)
it smells nice on me and has done since 1993 that was the first time I bought a bottle {in gran canaria } I have stuck with it ever since with the exception of the odd bottle of JPG le male .cool water is a lovely fragrance and suits all ages from 18 year olds to 60 + even my doctor wears it and it smells nice on him .my wife loves it and she wears the female version QUESTION why is there free delivery on the male one and 9.99 for the female version ???? I was not happy about that and bought the cool water for woman elsewhere with free delivery {10 pounds for delivery is madness } when the company that I bought the female version is in guernsey and deliver is free! AMAZON I would have bought both from you but there was no way I was paying 10 pounds over the odds for delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fresh fragrance, 22 Mar 2012
This fragrance is fresh, clean and masculine, so if you're looking for a good signature scent this is perfect. The first 30 minutes of wearing it is quite strong and smells quite harsh and even cheap, but bear with it! After that initial 30 minutes or so, it develops into a refreshing, lavender scent. This stays throughout the entire time wearing it.

The fragrance generally lasts about 5-6 hours on my skin, and you will definitely get wafts of it when you're out and about. Cool Water is probably best for the hotter months, but its extremely versatile so you can wear it whenever. If you're looking for something spicy, musky, and romantic, this probably isn't the badger for you, I reckon its more of a daytime scent.

Overall, I think this is a brilliant fragrance and I don't see how anybody would dislike it on you, definitely not offensive to the nostrils! Every bloke should have this in his cupboard...

Longevity: 6/10
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 10/10
Scent: 10/10
Overall rating: 8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, 14 Jan 2010
Gadget Fan "G-ESS" (Hamilton, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a present for someone, who I know likes it, as do I. Best price and good delivery from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water EDT Spray 125ml, 10 Oct 2011
Arrived on time in original condition and it's perfect. I was worried that it might have been watered down at the price but, no, it's a real one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 17 Oct 2011
I only wish the package came sealed in cellophane instead of without the cellophane wrapping. Otherwise I am satisfied with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cool and refreshing fragrance, 21 Jun 2014
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A cool and refreshing fragrance that's not overpowering. I have been using this fragrance off and on for 20 years and its great. Its longevity could be better - but it is not bad as it wears well and it really does smells divine and is very masculine fragrance. if you shop around you can get this for good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 18 Dec 2013
amazing buy, a lot cheaper than the retail price of the high street
definitely original. was a bit sceptical about authenticity but absolutely no worries when product arrived.

3.0 out of 5 stars Davidoff Cool Water, 5 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water, 18 Dec 2010
I bought this for my 14 year old nephew as his dad wears it all the time and he loves it. Not too sweet and not too spicy, just a nice safe smell for men of all ages.