4.0 out of 5 stars Great fresh fragrance
This fragrance is fresh, clean and masculine, so if you're looking for a good signature scent this is perfect. The first 30 minutes of wearing it is quite strong and smells quite harsh and even cheap, but bear with it! After that initial 30 minutes or so, it develops into a refreshing, lavender scent. This stays throughout the entire time wearing it.

The...
Published on 22 Mar. 2012 by MonkeyMan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with product as the box is not even sealed ...
Not satisfied with product as the box is not even sealed and box it's all dented. As this is a gift I'm very disappointed. Still waiting a reply as I've complained about my purchase
Published 3 months ago by Alison Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fresh fragrance, 22 Mar. 2012

The fragrance generally lasts about 5-6 hours on my skin, and you will definitely get wafts of it when you're out and about. Cool Water is probably best for the hotter months, but its extremely versatile so you can wear it whenever. If you're looking for something spicy, musky, and romantic, this probably isn't the badger for you, I reckon its more of a daytime scent.

Overall, I think this is a brilliant fragrance and I don't see how anybody would dislike it on you, definitely not offensive to the nostrils! Every bloke should have this in his cupboard...

Longevity: 6/10
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 10/10
Scent: 10/10
Overall rating: 8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice aftershave that the women adore, 24 Sept. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this product because I was looking for an inexpensive aftershave to wear in work.

After applying it for the first time I found it to smell nice but not quite as nice as I expected. It's not very strong and as I was driving to work I could not smell it al all.

However when I did get to work I was very surprised to hear the girls in the office ask me what I was wearing because they really liked it and wanted to buy it for their boyfriends. I was still puzzled because I could still not smell a whiff of it.

As the day progressed I kept on having positive comments from other women in other offices although none of the men could smell it.

When I got home and asked my girlfriend if she could smell it (8-9 hours latter) she could not smell anything as the smell must have worn off.

I have been wearing a lot of different aftershave since, many of which have been a lot more expensive but I haven't had a reaction like that since.

Verdict: Very nice aftershave that the women adore

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A cool and refreshing fragrance, 21 Jun. 2014
Susman "Susman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
A cool and refreshing fragrance that's not overpowering. I have been using this fragrance off and on for 20 years and its great. Its longevity could be better - but it is not bad as it wears well and it really does smells divine and is very masculine fragrance. if you shop around you can get this for good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water EDT Spray 125ml, 10 Oct. 2011
Arrived on time in original condition and it's perfect. I was worried that it might have been watered down at the price but, no, it's a real one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Execllent genuine product and value for money!, 3 Sept. 2014
This was delivered very promptly and in perfection condition. There appears to be a lot of debate on the feedback pages about whether the box is wrapped in cellophane or not - this one was not but was in a perfect genuine looking box. I have a previous 125mls bottle which was on its last legs and examined every little detail and it is exactly the same as the one I bought at an airport duty-free and more importantly the smell is absolutely identical in terms of the fragrance and the strength of aroma. I've been using this fragrance for decades now and it's a pleasure to wear as it's very fresh, distinctive and long lasting. It's nice to know I now have an outlet where I can buy this in future at a much more affordable price for what appears to be a 100% genuine product. Enjoy . . . . . . . . . . .

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with product as the box is not even sealed ..., 13 Nov. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
ZH (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Not sure it is genuine.
Smell seems to be different and more chemically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water is the Bomb!!!!, 4 Nov. 2010
Not got alot to say about it really, I've been using Cool Water for years....it's the best men's aftershave around in my opinion. It's even better at the price I got it for on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars over the years i must have bought 100s of bottles of this product, 13 Feb. 2014
Mr. A. Beer "straker" (uk) - See all my reviews
it smells nice on me and has done since 1993 that was the first time I bought a bottle {in gran canaria } I have stuck with it ever since with the exception of the odd bottle of JPG le male .cool water is a lovely fragrance and suits all ages from 18 year olds to 60 + even my doctor wears it and it smells nice on him .my wife loves it and she wears the female version QUESTION why is there free delivery on the male one and 9.99 for the female version ???? I was not happy about that and bought the cool water for woman elsewhere with free delivery {10 pounds for delivery is madness } when the company that I bought the female version is in guernsey and deliver is free! AMAZON I would have bought both from you but there was no way I was paying 10 pounds over the odds for delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the smell?, 13 Jun. 2014
L. simpson "skankie" (london) - See all my reviews
First time I tried this fragrance and what a major disappointment. After reading all the good reviews I thought why not. Sprayed on and waited for this magic smell. Nice smell but not major. Sprayed a lot more on to get the smell. Nice smell but was gone in 10 minutes. Tried again and same again. I have other fragrance which last most of the day and to me that's money worth, as decent fragrance isn't cheap. Might buy it again from Boots just to check if it was just a bad bottle, as everyone is saying how nice it is. Maybe try first as a tester in your local chemist??