5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous unique scent
Published 13 months ago by MancBaby77

2.0 out of 5 stars The product which has been delivered is not original.
The product which has been delivered is not original. When I had ordered I had lot of expectation. Such a waste of money.
Published 10 months ago by Lopamudra Ganguly

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous unique scent, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Burberry Original Eau Du Parfum Spray 100 ml (Personal Care)
I am a pefume fanatic and own about forty bottles of perfume, - and this stands head and shoulders above the rest ! This is so cheap to buy now compared to when it first came out, (can be found in places like Wilkinsons or Bodycare) yet to me it still smells so expensive and luxurious. I ALWAYS , always come back to this perfume and of all the scents I own, this is one that people always ask me about when I wear it. It lasts so well , and the smell is so unique - to me there's nothing like it. I prefer this to anything by Chanel or Prada, and I really can't say that I have ever found a perfume I love as much as this one !! I have now been wearing it for about eleven years, and I'm still not bored. When I smell it...I just think of glittery sparkling gold or amber....it's just so lovely. If you haven't worn it before.....buy it, - wear it, and I guarantee you will have at least 3 people asking you which perfume you're wearing on the first day !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this perfume!!!, 14 Feb 2013
I am so pleased with this perfume it smells fantastic and i have had a few people comment on how lovely it smells. The price was very good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Classics!, 18 Aug 2012
Burberry Original EDP 100ml. Love this perfume. Long time favourite very recognisable fragrance similar to Ghost Deep Night, to my nose anyway. But Burberry Original is no new kid on the block and has been around for donkeys years. It's so appealing a warm, spicy winter sent worn all seasons round by me. My second bottle. Good price and delivery.
Burberry Original Eau Du Parfum Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued perfume., 10 Mar 2013
Burberry are no longer making this product I'm told, so to find that it is still available on the internet is great news.
Arrived on time and well packaged. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service,as required, 7 Feb 2013
Was a gift and is what she has had before.Arrived as required and am very happy with ease of use of ordering

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday wear, 29 Dec 2013
There's probably no point in describing this fragrance as you really need to try a perfume on your skin before you make a decision. What I can say is that, for me, it's a lovely 'everyday' perfume that I use for work and will last me about 8 months. I'd say that's extremely good value - half the price of that in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prompt delivery, 27 Dec 2013
Great prompt delivery before dated stated. Packaging was good and product was as advertised. Good to be able to get this size as shops dont seem to stock larger bottles now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burberry London, 22 Dec 2013
Absolutely love this perfume! One of my favourites, can wear night or day. Brilliant price for the 100ml!! Recommended for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Dec 2013
Excellent perfume and it arrived swiftly. I will always procure perfume via this route in future as I think it's the best value. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this perfume. Good as always, fast delivery!, 12 Dec 2013
Love this perfume. Did have my concerns that it was a 'genuine' Burberry perfume but it is good as always, fast delivery!