5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for school
Amazon had this watch at a great price. My daughter broke the glass on her first one but she loved it so much she insisted I bought the same one again. Great watch for school and good price (not the end of the world if it gets broken). The little light is really useful for sleepovers. Both my daughters have one, aged 10 and 11yrs.
Timex Youth T790914E Easy Reader...
Published on 27 April 2010 by Mrs. C. L. Littlejohn

2.0 out of 5 stars good watch,bad strap
Published on 16 Nov 2008 by Jess

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars good watch,bad strap, 16 Nov 2008
This review is from: Timex Youth T790914E Easy Reader Purple Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
This watch looks very nice and is easy to read. The face can be lit so it can be read in the dark. The only problem is the cheap strap. My daughter had this watch for two weeks from new when the strap broke with no particular trauma to the watch. It just fell off in the playground and was handed in to lost property. She was lucky not to loose it altogether. With a nice new leather strap it now seems excellent, just a shame it could not have been sold with a decent strap in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for school, 27 April 2010
Mrs. C. L. Littlejohn (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Timex Youth T790914E Easy Reader Purple Leather Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, 7 Dec 2009
Mum of 3 (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch with the purple strap about 8 months ago for my daughter age 9. Beautifully girly in a more grown up (less pink!) way. She has worn it every day and loves it. It has proved totally reliable and both watch and strap are going strong and it still looks as good as new. Incidentally I have borrowed it on occasion (when I've forgotten my watch when out and about) and it fits my wrist (large adult!) comfortably too. Would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant birthday present, 4 Sep 2010
I wanted a birthday present for my 5-year-old granddaughter who already has a house full of toys, and this proved to be an inspired choice. She loved the mauve strap, which has plenty of holes so that it will fit a wide range of wrist sizes, and once clever Dad had worked out where the instructions were hidden, it was possible to activate the battery. My granddaughter was thrilled to discover that she could make the watch face glow in the dark and the numbers are very clear, making it ideal for a child who is learning to tell the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great girls' watch, 5 Feb 2012
Attractive, "grown up" watch. Ideal for my 11 year old granddaughter. First one was faulty, but exchange and replacement was fast, easy and no quibble.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter's first watch, 12 Jun 2011
When little girls' interests are dedicated to the likes of Tinkerbell, fairies and princesses, something as boring as a timepiece can be quite a delve into the unknown! I'd looked at several 'first watches' for my Granddaughter's fifth birthday present; and on remembering my old Ingersoll with its remarkably clear face and hands I decided on this particular watch, purely for its lack of fuss and purity of intention, viz. to show the time. Clearly! After she'd opened her presents of assorted Tinkerbell goodies and other fairytale marvels she came over to me with her watch and asked me to put it on for her. I was so pleased and since then she has been pestering everyone trying to tell us the time! That's what it's all about; she loves the little watch and is so interested and keen, she IS learning the time! Thank you Timex, it's perfect; doing exactly what it's meant to do!

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls Watch, 31 May 2010
My daughter likes it, it works well and at this price if she trashes it at school, no need to get teasy over its loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb choice for a firstb watch fior a little girl, 17 Jun 2012
Mr. N. Goward "NevMeg" (Caerphilly, Wales) - See all my reviews
Took this over to France for a gift to our French God-daughter on her seventh birthday and she was delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 April 2012
Great service and fantastic watch. I have now bought two and would highly recommend. My daughter loves the light up feature which works reallly well (she's 12).

5.0 out of 5 stars great for young girls, 11 Dec 2011
Brought this for my daughters birthday neat watch like the night light on it good for sleepovers. The numbers are clear to read and she says its a comfortable watch to wear.I would recommend this to anyone looking for a young girls watch without it being covered in characters.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›