5.0 out of 5 stars nice little watch
Published on 15 Mar 2009 by Sarah Warrilow

3.0 out of 5 stars Synthetic leather!!
I ordered this watch for my 8 year old daughter.. she loves it, especially the colour (pastel pink) and the fact that you can read the time in the dark thanks to the back light.

However - i bought it believng it is real leather (as stated on the advert on amazon)
In actual fact, the underside of the strap states 'synthetic leather'
The upper, pink...
Published 6 months ago by Sharon Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little watch, 15 Mar 2009
Sarah Warrilow (Epsom, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Youth Girls Easy Reader Pink Leather Strap Watch - T790814E (Watch)
I was looking for the next watch for my daughter after she had learnt to tell the time and she wanted a more grown up one.The strap is soft and leather the face is easy to read but more grown up. I bought this for my nine year old and she loves it. I like the fact that they come in so many colours and being timex I like the nostalgia of giving a make I myself remember receiving!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Watch, 8 Jun 2009
N. Delaney "Delgirl" (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant watch. Bought it for my daughter's 9th birthday. Was a bit worried because another review said watch strap was a bit delicate and they would have preferred a stronger strap. I, however, found it to be great and with the watch face being so clear, it's so easy for my daughter to read and I would definitely recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Synthetic leather!!, 26 Jan 2014
Sharon Wilson "treelover72" (London, U.K) - See all my reviews

In actual fact, the underside of the strap states 'synthetic leather'
The upper, pink section does not smell like leather, so can I assume the entire strap is synthetic leather?

I do find that amazon regularly write inaccurate descriptions (my experience over the years), which can be frustrating!!

Still a lovely watch.. but i did specifically buy it, believing it was real leather.. grr

3.0 out of 5 stars Not real leather strap, 15 Jan 2014
This item was advertised as having a pink leather strap, when it arrived it is a simulated leather. I would return it but it was given as a present.mDisappointing description.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and waterproof, 6 Mar 2014
My 11 year old daughter really likes her new watch. She said the strap is comfortable and she tested it out in the pool the day it arrived. Waterproof as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 4 Jan 2011
This was a gift for my 8 year old daughter -
She absolutely loves it - it looks beautiful and is just the size for her age.
It also lights up in the dark - which she loves.
I would recommend this for any young girl - it is the ideal gift.
Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 26 Mar 2014
My daughter is very pleased with her new watch. Easy to read the time with clear watch face, pretty pink strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 14 Mar 2014
our grand daughter loved it, it was a direct hit! grandparents got the nail on the head again ! what next !

4.0 out of 5 stars daughters watch, 5 Mar 2014
bought for my daughter and it is a good clear watch easy to read just sort I like for my self as its simple and unfussy good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEAR AND EASY TO READ, 24 Feb 2014
Richard Bestic (London, England) - See all my reviews
Simple uncluttered face makes this watch very easy to read for those starting out telling the time and it's just the perfect size for a seven year-old girls little wrist. A little more expensive than other watches on the market, but I am anticipating that will be reflected in accuracy and longevity.