5.0 out of 5 stars best fun EVER!!!
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by Gareth

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
Published on 3 May 2010 by John Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars best fun EVER!!!, 22 Dec 2009
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas, we celebrated it early (the weekend just gone). We bought it was affordable and looked like it may be some fun for him. What I hadn't expected is how much fun it would be for all of us. My nephew is 10 and not a heavy boy so when he first started bouncing the spring was tight and not so good for him. I needed to help him out and stretch it a little. That was it, we then all took it in turns to see what stunts we could do and how many hops we could get. my wife, my nephew, my niece and I tad such a great time. It's a great workout for your core strength too :)
I would recommend this to anyone. I'm now getting one for my birthday :)
Enjoy

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 3 May 2010
John Gregory "StuartG" (Humberside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
Although this product looks great value it is useless as a toy for children. I bought the girls version for my 7 year old daughter for christmas and when we opened the box the spring was so hard I thought it must have been locked / jammed. But no, it was a super heavy duty pogo stick that I couldn't even get to bounce and I weigh over 11 stone - how a child is supposed to be a childs toy is beyond belief - Dont Buy. There is not many times I write a review, however I always read them and appreciate it when people take the time to give feedback. See the other reviews that are suggesting that it is difficult to use etc. Its because the spring is too hard - making it useless.

3.0 out of 5 stars boinging, 1 May 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
I bought this pogo stick for my daughter who is an enthusiastic boinger. She loves the pogo stick but the rubber stopper on the bottom wore out in a couple of weeks and it's been frustrating trying to get a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Active boys, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
A birthday present for my 6 year old grandson. The spring was very tight to begin with and he needed support to use it first of all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big pogo stick, 9 Oct 2010
mdmam (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
Nice product - my son and nephew love it, but it is a lot bigger than I anticipated - I thought being ozbozz, it would be suitable for my 5 year old and his friends, but he's the only one able to use it - my older nephews have more fun with it. Would recommend for anyone 8-12yrs.

3.0 out of 5 stars on the fence, 8 Jan 2010
Mr. S. Westmorland "westy" (darlo,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
i have given this 3 stars as there is nothing wrong with it is a nice strong product,the only down side is my 8 year old son cannot use it yet ase he is not heavey anoth to compress the spring, i would say about nine stone plus would be suitable to enjoy this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Pogo stick, 16 Feb 2013
Mr. N. ALLBEURY (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
This pogo stick was well received by my grandson who loved it. It didn't take long to get used to the knack of using it

5.0 out of 5 stars Pogo stick, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
Very well priced. Attractive looking product. Strong, durable. Keeps my 10 year old quiet and occupied for hours of entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 30 Jan 2013
A. R. Cramb "diy fan" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
Grand son loves this apart from when he fell of and bruised his bum his pals play on it as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, takes a while to master., 7 Feb 2009
Denise Smith (Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
This is a good quality toy, quite hard to get the hang of as it's stiff and takes some jump to get it to bounce. My son who is 8 has difficulty using it, but i imagine he'll master it when he can use it outside in the spring. I bought it for my nephews and they enjoy it.

Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick