5.0 out of 5 stars Network Adaptor
Took a bit of sorting out, as I had to remove all other Old Internet connections before my trusty old PC accepted this product. However, the customer support were quite helpful, although it was a relative that guided me to success. Perhaps a little bit more technical assistance made available would help? I have to say though that the product is excellent.
Published on 7 May 2012 by Biro

2.0 out of 5 stars Not That Good
Bought this for my at the time Netgear DG834GT router it only lasted 3 months before it died I think it burnt out because it would get vert hot after a few hours, it would also lose signal from Excellent to good even thou my router was only about 2 feet away (saved me using wires).

Published on 30 Jun 2011 by Nakatomi_Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Network Adaptor, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Netgear WG111 Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter Network Card (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not That Good, 30 Jun 2011

Installing was a pain even on XP the software is awful and it took a few good tried to just use the inbuilt XP wireless feature to even get this to work, when it did it wouldn't last long before it just lost signal.

My advice if you wanna go wireless from wired would be to get a PCI card varient of a Wireless Adapter better than these peices of junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars LONG DISTANCE RECEPTION, 28 Oct 2009
Mr. Malcolm R. Nixon "Malcolm" (Ilkley, England) - See all my reviews
Living in an old Victorian house, there is a long distance from the Netgear transmitter to the computer, (about a total of 10m) and through a couple of floors. Every thing has worked fine from the start and I expect it to do so for the future.
Malcolm

1.0 out of 5 stars hot, and not in a good way, 2 Sep 2008
Jan Scott "women's life coach, web designer a... (Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
At first this wireless adapter worked well, but about 2 months in it started to heat up and then the connection would be lost. This is still happening several times a day. Very iritating. Google 'WG111T overheating' and you'll see its been a problem for a lot of people. I've used Netgear products before wih no problem, but in future I shall be wary.