5.0 out of 5 stars K.I.S.S. Principle
Good enough to split a signal down One 2Mtr cable and One 3Mtr cable simultaneously and at the same time together in unison with enough signal to drive two monitors together.
Published on 19 July 2011 by Alan Gammon

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!!!
Bought one of these so that I could split my computer display and view it on monitor and projector at the same time.

The quality is fine while there is only one device plugged in, but as soon as you plug both in, there's terrible ghosting.

Avoid!
Published on 9 Jun 2008 by Simon

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!!!, 9 Jun 2008
Simon (Guernsey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SVGA Monitor Splitter Cable 1 x Male - 2 x Female (Electronics)

Avoid!

5.0 out of 5 stars K.I.S.S. Principle, 19 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 5 Oct 2010
J. F. Naylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This item came very quick through the post and was of good quality and an excellent price. Well done Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me, 23 July 2009
L. Stone - See all my reviews
When one PC is connected it works fine, however, when two PC's (even though one is switched off) are connected, the screen becomes a rainbow.
Wanted to give it zero stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and does what it promises, 12 May 2014
Cheap but well-made, and does what it says it will. However, prospective buyers should note that the output to each monitor dims somewhat when both are connected. I also saw some ghosting whilst setting up, but that disappeared as soon as both monitors were connected. I'll probably use it more as a quick and easy way of swapping monitors rather than to run two in parallel as a matter or routine, but you can't complain for £2.07 including postage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 May 2014
L. J. Moore - See all my reviews
Bought these for a computer at school! Had been unable to use the computer monitor and Smart board simultaneously, so required a splitter cable. This was very cheap, especially when coming out of my own pocket for school, and was perfect for the job. I have just ordered another one for a different classroom. If the head teacher moves me about more I will no doubt by others!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Mar 2014
Does the job at great value and works a treat with no problems. Arrived very promptly after ordering. Can only reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Mar 2014
Got a good purchase here. Cheaper then most places. Could not get it to work for me, Believe this is down to my pc not the product

5.0 out of 5 stars temporary replacement, 3 Oct 2013
it does the job and is great for the price. if you need a wire that you will be moving and unplugging a lot I would advise spending more money for one a bit stronger on the connectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 July 2013
J. Bedford (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because my TV has a pc connection and therefore allows me to use my tv as a monitor. It's good for me because I have films on my pc that I can now watch on a much larger screen if I want to, along with videos streamed on Youtube, etc. I notice that when I connect my TV, the brightness on my pc drops slightly. However, this is not an issue for me and therefore I have given it 5 stars.