Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 12 January 2012
On some televisions using the headphone socket disconnects the TV's own speakers. If one viewer is hard-of-hearing then headphones are a godsend, but not if they mean no-one else can listen at same time. This adaptor (3.5 mm stereo socket to 2x RCA phono plugs) gets round the problem. It is ideal for enabling headphones to be used at the same time as the TV's own speakers.
on 7 February 2012
Very good arrived well on time given, provides direct communication with HD player and thus avoids use of TV screen headphones socket and only the one equipment working, it becomes a CD player of good quality for the best CD standards, excellent music rendition and strong clip in of 3.5 and the phono plugs so no mis-connections, delivered well packed.
on 5 October 2012
i needed this for listening to xbox 360 audio to normal speaker or on a headphone. the converter working perfectly for that.
on 27 April 2013
We are very happy with this cable, it arrived just before they said it would and it works a treat, it means we can now connect our laptop to our surround sound amp and listen to music from the computer as well as TV, DVDs and pre-recorded stuff.
on 17 January 2013
bought this for use with my samsung tv as there is no headphone port on it? does the job, but i needed to turn the tv volume all the way down, and adjust volume with the little volume wheel on my headphones, its the tv that is at fault though lol no headphone port? wtf? :oP
on 18 October 2014
It took 19 days from ordering to delivery but I'm very happy with the product. The quality of lead, plugs & jack seem perfectly adequate for the job. I have tried it out with my headphones and they work a treat. I must admit I was a bit sceptical as to what I would receive for just 86p, specially of what I'd read in other comments, and free delivery postage from China thrown in. It would cost almost as much(0.73p) as that to send 2nd class post to somewhere in the UK. I am amazed they can make a profit.

Cheap as Chips, as David Dickinson would say!!
on 14 December 2013
This does exactly what it is supposed to do, and is an absolute bargain for the price, which includes the postage.
on 2 May 2014
The item was cheap and arrived in good time. I was almost going to give it 3 stars. The problem is the 3.5mm socket does not fit snuggly and unless you play around and bend and fiddle with it I was having a lot of noise. I find if I bend the socket and jack at the same time it will be ok for a while until it is moved and then the noise returns. I have since ordered a better quality item from another supplier. You may be lucky and get a good fit and a cheap item but mine was very poor. I cannot recommend it.
on 1 April 2013
Bought this for my folks to help out with their TV and was very hacked off when it didn't work! Yes it didn't cost a lot, but was very let down that it didn't do what it said.
on 20 October 2013
It worked -it arrived on time and is still working .Excellent lead. I loved the red and black phono plugs which matched the decor in my lounge perfectly.