on 18 November 2013
I needed these to work with the headphones I bought.I wish I knew at the time as these come from China and they took 10 days to come
on 6 July 2015
If you have a modern smart TV chances are you have a headphone socket that if you fix the TV to the wall, you cannot connect your headphones too....a modern problem. So, one of the few solutions is to intercept the audio higher up the line of communication. Example..a sky box. If you want to listen to you sky box at 2am without waking up everyone else in the house then you need one of these items. You cant connect your headphones/earphones to you TV phones out socket as its hidden behind the TV against the wall. This item allows you to plug into your sky box and then connect your earphones/headphones to the output 3.5mm socket. You cannot control the volume but you can listen in peace while your partner lies like a baby upstairs. Fit to your Amp, Media Player and BR Player also for complete options. [If any TV manufactures read this...please put the headphone socket out of the side panel not the back panel..once you insert the phones it cuts the sound to the speakers of course so access is really needed]. Cheers Colin.
on 22 August 2013
The lead is cheap but it is poor quality. One of the pins fell out while I was unwrapping it. The seller does have a very good profile and I have no doubt that they would have replaced it but for the inconvenience I would prefer a better qualty product at a higher price and went on to buy a superior lead which has performed well.
on 17 March 2013
Very good value for the money. I would have payed more in petrol, just going to the nearest Hi Fi outlet. Which might be in Taiwan the way Osborne is pratting about.

They are well made and did the job perfectly.

Recommended
on 26 June 2013
Didn't work, simple as that. Tried it on a bunch of devices and nada, zilch, nothing. It didn't cost much so i didn't get it returned. Cheap looking and you can tell straight away it's poorly made.
on 2 September 2014
the build quality on these is shoddy at best - first time i used mine the pin at the front of both connectors broke IN the female socket of the DVD player.... wouldn't recommend these unless you can't find an alternative.
on 30 April 2013
Does not do what it says on the tin. waste of time and money, not the right item for the job
on 22 November 2014
I got this to connect my PC speakers to my Scarlett 2i4 audio interface while I'm saving for the monitor speakers. Despite the fact that the plugs aren't gold-plated - of course not, for this price - the whole thing seems to be completely noise-free even with my (powered) speakers turned up to maximum. Before this cable arrived I had to make do with a dual phono to 3mm plug going into 3mm female-to-female adapter, and that was very noisy. If you're in a similar situation to me, this is almost certainly the cable you want.
on 22 August 2012
This product works very well, And the price is very good.

My one quibble would be that the shield is a bit loose, and not all that tight on the Phono sockets.
I fixed this by bending them in a bit, then they where nice and tight. But i'd not want to keep plugging and unplugging these as i'm not convinced it would last long.

Totally fine for plugging in and then leaving though.

3.5mm socket end feels good quality. I'd have no worries about plugging in and removing headphones regularly.
on 29 November 2012
This item did not work as described and/or maybe that there was a fault with it ,but tried several times and was not successful .