Size: Medium|Colour: White|Change

on 6 September 2012
These are extremely comfortable socks, which I use for walking the dogs, worn with trainers. They are bulky (obviously, being padded) and you will need a larger than normal shoe. They definitely help absorb heel impact and I suffer less with hip pain when I use them.
on 22 August 2014
My husband plays a lot of tennis, but often suffered from blisters and felt most tennis socks did not protect his feet. I bought him a couple of pairs of these socks and he said they fitted really well, provided excellent padding to his toes and heels, and were quite the best he had ever had. For that reason I ordered more
on 31 July 2014
Whatever sport you play involving your legs you will love these socks.

I first came across them 15 years ago when living in the Middle East and have bought no other type since. They are cushioned and very comfortable for running, football training, tennis etc.

I highly recommend you give them a try.
on 5 March 2010
In decades of playing basketball I've simply never worn more comfortable socks - and my feet continue to feel wonderfully cushioned and dry after hours of wear.
Having tried a locally-bought pair I turned to Amazon for a further two. They were at a good price and were delivered with the usual Amazon speed and efficiency: what's not to like!
on 30 January 2014
GREAT SELLERS,GREAT PRODUCES,VERY PLEASED WITH THERE EXCELLENT SERVICE,VERY GOOD PRICES AND QUALITY GOODS,WOULD USE AGAIN,NO PROBLEMS.
THANK YOUVERY MUCH,JANET OSTLER-HARRIS
on 19 July 2016
I love thorlos but feel that these ones are a little less padded than the previous pairs ive owned. Still good and the elastic at top is now far less tight which is good!
on 15 November 2012
Wonderful as always. Expensive, but we have only bought these socks for years now. Comfortable, durable and easy to wear in winter and summer.
on 3 January 2016
Bought one pair to begin with, after having been recommended by a fellow tennis player, very impressed so bought another 2 pair.
on 26 May 2016
Simply the best socks out there. Been using them since the 80's... but not the same pair, unfortunately!
on 7 November 2013
Bought these as a present and the receiver is very happy with the comfort of them. Thank you very much.

See one answered question