5.0 out of 5 stars I'm reviewing a bin liner
Published on 17 July 2012 by HP Sauce

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy bunny!
The latest incarnation of these bags are smaller than they used to be! I have used simple-human 8 litre swing top bins for years and have always used the appropriate, size C bags, which fitted well. My last order, however, are very tight at the top and will only fit after a major struggle. Not a happy bunny!!!!!!
Published 7 months ago by Phredd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm reviewing a bin liner, 17 July 2012
HP Sauce (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Quality as good as any Brabantia and that's probably all you need to know, though having pressed "Submit" I have just been prompted to write at least 20 words describing my experience with this item and so I should probably explain that they come in a clever dispenser that dispenses the liners much like a Kleenex box spits out tissues, and no matter how many metric tonnes my wife manages to cram into the bin so that the density of rubbish rivals your average neutron star we've yet to have one collapse on us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Simplehuman, 30 May 2011
Purchased a fantastic Simple Human bin. Tried normal bin liners but they did not fit properly. Well done Amazon for stocking the liners to fit the bin - these fit perfectly. I would like to see an offer for purchasing for more than 1 pack. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply work!, 15 Mar. 2011
leftfooter "leftfooter" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I realise you can buy many cheaper bags than these, but if (and only if) you have a simplehuman bin, these are just so perfect they are a joy to use.

They come in a range of sizes (make sure you choose the right one for your bin model) and fit PERFECTLY. No more messing about with liners that don't quite stretch over the lip of the bin, or fall off into the bin as soon as you load them with rubbish.

When the bin is full, simple pull on the little ribbon which is exposed at either side of the top. The top of the bag pulls together easily, closing up the top of the bag ready for a simple knot.

I have used many packs of these liners, and have never, ever had one split on me.

I know they are only bin liners, and this might seem a bit "sad", but it gives me genuine pleasure to use something that is reliable and just 'works'.

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but overall good value, 30 Nov. 2012
I have used supermarket own brand when I'd run out of these bags but there's no comparison - these fit the bin shape perfectly with no unsightly overhang but more importantly they are tough so there's no chance of any leaks!
I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for butterfly bins, 8 Nov. 2009
D. Clarke "Dragonthoughts" (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
These are perfect for our Simple Human 30l Butterfly Bin - Brushed Steel.

They fit well, don't snag or tear and are easy to remove when full.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Bin Liners, 2 Oct. 2009
These bin liners are a perfect fit, they are really good quality with strong tie handles.

4.0 out of 5 stars BIN LINERS, 29 July 2009
THE LINER ARE VERY EASY TO USE YOU DO NOT HAVE PARTS OF BAGS HANGING OVER THE SIDES AS THEY FIT PARFECTLY AND SNUG

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality worth the money, 25 Nov. 2012
excellent quality worth the money, not likely to split of burst, very strong and useful tie cord prevents spills while carrying to bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, neat and 50 bags will last for ages and ages!, 25 April 2015
Really happy with this purchase.

Although much more expensive than own brand bags in the supermarket I think these bags end up working out about the same cost as we've bought so few. A box of 50 bags has lasted us a year (2 adults). We use one a week, and because the bags are really really strong you can pack a lot of waste in them. In fact they can be so heavy but compact that I can struggle to lift them to put them in the outside bin.

Plus it is nice that they fit the bin so well and there is no bagging hanging out the bin, which is especially tempting for a dog to tug on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Making life less messy and simple, 8 Dec. 2012
Easy to use, strong, clean and fits the bin perfectly. Makes getting rid of messy trash without mess... Highly recommended