Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 February 2006
If you're bereft now that SFU is over and you want to get the atmosphere of the show in your living room then you could do worse than buy this album. There is an eclectic mix of old songs, new songs and odd songs. Some tracks you will be familiar with: Coldplay, Ceasers, Nina Simone and Radiohead are the four most well known artists in my opinion.
Some tracks are more obscure but utterly brilliant: Sia's "Breathe ME" is fabulous. This track accompanied Claire Fisher on her journey to her new life in New York as the series came to its end. Imogen Heap's "I'm a Lonely Little Petunia" is short at just 50 odd seconds,but is worth the purhase price alone!
In all, this is an odd collection but a moving and surprisingly original collection. It perfectly captures the essence of the show. Buy it and enjoy!
This is a great collection of music. It's evocative of the series and a good collection of music regardless. I'd say it's slightly better than the original soundtrack album and is great for that late night listening. Well worth a try.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 25 February 2013
I loved the show, and welcomed this opportunity to obtain the soundtrack to it. There are some excellent tracks which bring you back to their episodes - especially loved the track by Sia, Breathe Me, which accompanied the closing sequence as Claire Fisher drives to her new life in New York and we watch the future unfold for the following 80 years, telling us what lies in store for all the characters. I also loved listening to Don't Fear the Reaper, and remembering the sequence when Nate rides off on his newly acquired motorbike.
on 16 December 2015
Good music.
on 6 January 2010
Some superb tracks that remind you how good the series was, but sad that the notes don't say which episode the music was from.
Not overly impressed with this CD. Not many tracks on it & they didn't last that long either!! The CD didn't last that long in play!! All in all I was most disapointed with this purchase!!OK though as a collectors piece