5.0 out of 5 stars Flying kite review
Published on 23 Oct 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't play without sticking
I bought this for my granddaughter and despite trying it on multipal DVD players it stops and sticks in random places. I havnt bothered to return it as postage would have been nearly as much as the DVD. I'm sure I've bought from the same supplier before without a problem so I guess its a game of chance.
Published 1 month ago by Rotts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying kite review, 23 Oct 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Flying a Kite and Other Stories [Volume 2] [DVD] (DVD)
Well if you like Peppa Pig then you're going to love this DVD. Peppa is on fine form with stories about Kites, Cousins (who are a bit snooty and grown up!), Daddy and his glasses and many others. The School Fete is one of my favourites - where you get to meet some of Peppa's friends. The animation is clear and simple and the voices are great - I love Daddy Pigs deep voice and his snort! Peppa and George's giggle are contagious too. A must for any discerning Peppa Pig fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece was delighted...., 11 Jan 2006
Mr. R. Fisher "vinylrichie" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
She reckons Peppa Pig rocks. The way she jumped around and hugged it when I gave it to her for Christmas was enough for me to warrant giving it a whopping 5 stars! Buy it for your little one today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig Flying A Kite And Other Stories [DVD], 29 April 2009
Mr. M. S. Dawes "11dawesy" (England) - See all my reviews
Was bought as a birthday present and my daughter has loved watching it from the first moment to about the hundrenth.

The stories just like on TV and short, but long enough to keep them occupied and amused through all 10 of them, definitely a winner in my eyes.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for a 5 year old, 4 Oct 2006
Miss Jowyn N. Jenson "jowynj" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
My 5 year old niece loves this DVD and wrote especially to tell me. So, a 'true' review from it's intended audience? If you have a 5 year old niece and stuck for a gift, give this one a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Peppa Pig!, 1 July 2013
I purchased this dvd for my son who loves peppa pig. We normally record it and watch it off of the tv, but got the dvd for holidays so he can still watch it. This particular dvd has the following episodes - 1. Flying a Kite 2. My Cousin Chloe 3. Daddy Loses His Glasses 4. Hiccups 5. Picnic 6. Mummy Pigs Birthday 7. Dressing Up 8. The School Fete 9. Musical Instruments 10. Babysitting.
All episodes are very typical episodes. One thing in particular I like about this dvd is rather than having loads of adverts that you cannot skip through it goes to the main menu very quickly - sounds silly, but when my son knows whats coming on he gets really antsy waiting for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppathon, 10 May 2010
Philip Raw (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Kill me!!!!
My little girl loves this... I hate it... Guess who wins!!!???
Must have watched this DVD (along with all the other P.P) 3 dozen times, I see that pink piggie in my sleep...
Still, keeps my daughter happy & can settle down even the worst of tantums so it gets a big thumbs up in my book.

I miss REAL telly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig DVD, 1 Feb 2010
T. Sagar "Wilber" (England) - See all my reviews
It's great - it's a DVD of Peppa Pig stories so it does what it say's on the box!!! The girls love it but I am slowly growing to dislike it - actually it's quite cute. Oink Oink :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a winner, 9 Oct 2009
Lovely collection of episodes, PP and family are always a big hit with 2 - 5 year olds, even older kids for whom it's outwardly uncool still sneak a peek when they can. Extras are a touch disappointing on this one though, compared to the alphabet and ballet extras on New Shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't play without sticking, 18 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 May 2014
For any peppa pig and George fan this is a must. My granddaughter loves all the peppa pig videos and it give me a brake from running after her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›