5.0 out of 5 stars a great dvd
Published on 20 April 2012 by mary

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter love bear
Havnt give it my daughter yet as it is for easter vut am dure she will love them as she lives bear
Published 14 months ago by ALEX

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a great dvd, 20 April 2012
mary (avignon, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bear In The Big Blue House: Sleepy Time With Bear [DVD] (DVD)
We can't avoid letting kids watching TV. I personnally have no conscience problem with the "bear in the big blue house" dvd. this series is funny and sweet, for kids from 1 to 10 ! the characters are adorable, the songs are always nice and easy to sing. My kids and me just adore the "what's that smell" moment ! We are collecting all the Bear dvd. I recommend this series to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars sleepy bear, 1 Dec. 2009
I ordered this for my 2 yr old and he loves watching before he goes to bed. great for that age

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a DVD can't expect much, 11 Jan. 2013
It works and keeps my son entertained and it encourages how important it is for sleep there is another one called potty time with bear I'd reccomend buying the pair of them

4.0 out of 5 stars Bear in big blue house, 3 Feb. 2014
This was purchased on behalf of someone else for a 4yrs old - who absolutely loved it - am sure other kids would enjoy it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for little ones, 28 Sept. 2009
Tabbyiab (Dorchester, Dorset) - See all my reviews
No hesitation about recommending this dvd. Lovely characters and stories. My little girl loves it and laughs out loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 20 Feb. 2015
My younger brother used to watch it when he was younger so he introduced it to my 21 month old son and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandaughter loves it, 13 Sept. 2010
I love shopping with amazon and am always really happy with the service i receive My Grandaughter loves the dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loved it, 21 April 2010
Paul Agnew "suck0sess" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Got these for my son as it was always on
too late for him to catch it,great set of
dvds at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars really beautiful songs, great fun and lots of learning going ..., 13 July 2014
- Lovely!!!really beautiful songs, great fun and lots of learning going on! Going to buy more like this

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter love bear, 5 April 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bear In The Big Blue House: Sleepy Time With Bear [DVD]
Bear In The Big Blue House: Sleepy Time With Bear [DVD] by Bear in the Big Blue House (DVD - 2005)