5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend Card Adapter & Honda CRV
Published on 3 Oct 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product But Does Not Fit Honda CRV Music System
I purchased this after scrouing internet for suitable adapter to fit Honda CRV, Honda do not supply adapter, nor are they able to say which make of adapter will fit. I read on a CRV forum that someone had had success with this adapter, but it does not fit our 2009 CRV music system, it is slightly too long by a few millimeters, but as far as the product is concerned there...
Published 17 months ago by DD Amazonian

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend Card Adapter & Honda CRV, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Transcend PCMCIA ATA Adapter for CF Card (Personal Computers)
Bought this adapter to use in my 2008 Honda EX CRV SatNav/Entertainment system so I can play my music collection in the car in the same way as I would with an mp3 player. Having read several negative comments from forums about problems in general with using adapters I was somewhat wary. However this adapter allowed my compact flash card filled with mp3 & wma files to be recognised by my Honda straight away so it is smiles all round. Now to look for some more old compact flash cards I no longer use with my dslr........a use at last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Card Adaptor, 19 May 2011
I bought this adaptor, as have others, for use in a Honda CR-V audio system. The adaptor of choice seemed to be the SanDisk product but this was not easy to find so I went for the Transcend and bought a Transcend CF card to go with it (4GB). It appears to work perfectly with the Honda audio system so I am well pleased with both items. The adaptor seems to be well made and very solid. Let's hope it remains reliable over time - so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend - Card adapter ( CF I ) - PC Card, 22 May 2009
M. Mawby (UK) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it is supposed to do with no fuss.

I Installed it in a Dell D630 laptop running Windows XP and it worked straight away.

Used with 2G & 4G Transcend CF cards as well as 4G SanDisk cards.

Plug your CF card into the adapter and the adapter into a PC-Card (PCMCIA) slot and that's all there is too it.

Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Honda CRV, 27 Jun 2012
I bought this for my wife's car as it is very useful for adapting into the PC slot of the stereo you get with the Honda CRV for turning the car into a mobile I-Tunes library. With a 32MB card she has loads of her favourite songs to listen to as well as some of the latest kiddy friendly tunes to keep our son happy and the adapter works perfectly to both load music onto the card and also to fit into the car's stereo. I was a bit baffled when we first got the car and how we would be able to essentially link up her Ipod but this product does the same job and with the stereo you now get a perfect library at your finger tips. The quality of the actual adapter is very good and is pretty sturdy which I liked as we had to move to and fro from the car to the computer to set the library up in the first place. I would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Jan 2010
Richard More - See all my reviews
Purchased for a mark 3 Honda CR-V. Worked out of the box. What more can you say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend Card Adapter (CF1) - PC Card, 15 April 2010
Grandpa (Cowbridge, Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Purchased this item in order to play MP3 music files in a Honda CRV - worked perfectly with SanDisk card but not with Kingston so choice of card may be an issue with either the adapter or the Honda setup? All that aside I am very pleased with the adapter hence my 5 star rating and at 10% of the cost of a Honda sourced adapter I am very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine in my Dell D620 laptop and my Honda CR-V, 3 Aug 2012
I bought this adaptor together with a Transcend 8GB 133x Ultra Speed Compact Flash card to use with my 2007 Honda CR-V music player. I had heard that the Honda system could be a bit picky about what cards it would work with so did a little research on the internet before buying this combination of adaptor and card. It works like a charm :)

Now have access to loads of music in the car without messing about with CD's. So much more convenient. The card and adapter worked with no problems on my laptop to transfer the mp3 files and then slotted right in to the car music player. Very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars CF Card, 16 Mar 2014
I. M. Donald - See all my reviews
Once I had worked out how to fit into Honda CRV slot properly, everything worked fine. All the music I (my wife ) needs for long trip. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars flash card adapter, 21 Oct 2013
great item fits my sewing machine and flash cards great and i am thrilled will certainlly buy again from you

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisely good, 20 Dec 2012
P. Norton (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
I have quite an old laptop. I can put more on the compact flash than on the hard disk!!
the service was good