5.0 out of 5 stars go teedra!!, 31 July 2005
This review is from: Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track] (Audio CD)
Oh my word! this is a sensational album! totally exceeded my expectations. there are so many great tunes on here. Even 'For A Lifetime'- which I thought was the weakest tune on the CD- is brilliant.

My Favourites: Be Your Girl- amazing
Caught Up- ohhh! What a tune
Caution- brilliant
No More Tears- fantastic laid-back soul
Last Day- wicked; I love the spacey, futuristic sound and
the thoughtful lyrics.

Also, Shirley's Song (her tribute to her late mother) is really beautiful, as is 'I Think of You', which is sad and uplifting at the same time.

Can't recommend this CD enough: totally, totally wicked!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!, 6 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track] (Audio CD)
Teedra's vocals show emotion and soul on nearly every track of this album. She climbs and sinks along the octaves with the greatest of ease. The album follows along the same vein of the great R&B soul albums of the 80s. This is clearly an album to use on the most romantic of dates as every track seems to deal with love going right or being saved.
A must have to your music collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never heard of Teedra? Then listen to this!, 2 May 2006
Da Mouse (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track] (Audio CD)
There isn't much good new music around so if you havn't heard this before (and you like r&b), then you have to listen to this. It has been a while since this was released and yet i am amazed at the lack of radio play that some of the tracks on this album have received. The tracks are hot, starting with "Be your girl" and "You will never find" ft. Jadakiss. Caution and Backstroke also sizzle and "You better tell her" (produced by Lil' Jon) drops some heavy beats to kick-ass lyrics. The highlight has to be track 10 called "Doin You", exclusive only to the UK edition of this CD (i.e cd's with the above cover sleeve). This track is one of the best r&b club track's I've ever heard, and it's worth buying the CD for this track alone.

I can't big this cd enough, you will just have to listen to it to see how great it really is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a UK release!, 22 Jun. 2005
11. Complex Simplicity
12. For A Lifetime
13. Caught Up
14. Last Day
15. I Think Of You (Shirley's Song)
16. Still Your Girl feat Raphael Saadiq, Truth Hurts and Scipio
If you bought the import it's worth buying again for the new version of You Better Tell Her, and the inclusion of Doin' You (previously only on the sampler) and Still Your Girl (A new version of the Wanna Be Your Girl/Juicy track on the mixtape).
Teedra's coming back to the UK in July, make sure you see her live!

5.0 out of 5 stars I urge you to give this a go., 2 July 2006
Mr. G. Aku "fusion17_18" (London Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track] (Audio CD)
Nearly two years on and people who know about this lady are still raving about this album. Unfortunatley she is SO under-rated. I have to say if I had to make a list of favourite albums of all time this would be near enough on the top.

Its just a like reading a book that you just wouldnt expect to effect you that much. I urge you to try it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Undiscovered? ....or is it just me?, 29 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track] (Audio CD)
I put my HD player on shuffle and this came on.... I was like "...hold on a sec, "WHO IS THAT?"" I never even knew it was there. Of course I listened to the whole album, then got a shock... Released 2004!. Where has she been hiding? Seriously good! Soulful, unpretencious and obviously talented. Get This!

5.0 out of 5 stars Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track], 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Complex Simplicity [With Bonus Track] (Audio CD)
i love this cd, i play it virtually everday. Teedra Moses is an amazing artist, I can't wait for her next album.