Price:£5.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 22 July 2010
We only purchased this CD because of the title track (from the Muller adverts) but were certainly not disappointed!!! We love it!
Great for the summer and general sing-a-along great classics.

It really does do what it says - tracks to make you feel good.

Only buy if you can't resist singing and bopping along when you listen!!
on 27 May 2005
Brilliant! Love the track from the Muller ad and this ties in perfectly with the brand campaign.
on 27 February 2014
I chose this rating as I first heard this CD in a boutique, I asked the lady what was the cd playing and
She said Oh! I have had this for years!!!! I researched it on the internet and low and behold found it on
Amazon, great!!! I thought must have that..... Ordered it, the service was ultra efficient and I had the cd
Within days.... Was so impressed that we can still obtain older CDs and enjoy such great feel good music
Of years ago. Keep them coming, I love it so much, thank you Amazon and of course the artists featuring
On it..... Will return.
on 22 July 2012
amazing price for a great compilation.
if you are planning an 80's themed summer barbecue.
you definitely need this album.
nice weather - good food - love life
We Love Life: 40 Tracks to Make You Feel Good
on 5 August 2014
Seems to be all about the 80's. Made me think of disco balls and Saturday night fever type movies. Might be suitable as a filler if you're having a party for a group of 50 something's. I didn't research the songs enough but thought that it would be a feel good type collection. All it seemed to do was make me press 'skip'. Mine's off to the charity shop.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2013
i love above item coz it includes hits of the 90's and 2000's!!! i would also recommend people of all ages to listen to it!!! it's great to listen to!!!
on 18 September 2012
listening to some feel good music,the best of its time,the wife and myself enjoyed it,brought back a few good times
on 31 January 2014
The 3 c d album is full of uplifting tunes that will make you feel happy and put you in a good mood.
on 20 November 2013
really good cd good hits and i love the value i really love it will tell friends n family...bout it
on 19 August 2015
Husband's 50th birthday BBQ ... went down a treat! Danced until the small wee hours.