on 7 November 2009
I was very disappointed with this product. The game I particularly wanted to play,Black Mirror, wouldn't run at all, even after downloading the patch. I then discovered it was because it has a Trojan embedded in it. The Journey to the Centre of the Earth froze up halfway through and the only way I could try and finish the game, was by downloading the saved games from the web site. I didn't bother with the Watchmaker.
on 31 May 2011
Dark Mirror Fix: If you do have a problem at Chapter 2 try this fix.
You have to rename tha file "mejerk.chr" to "majerk.chr" in your game directory! Or if you already have a file named "majerk.chr" just delete the other file named "mejerk.chr"

Also try to uncheck the read only tick on the file properties of "Data.adb".
Please make a back up of the original files first
on 15 February 2009
Bought this for Black Mirror, which does not work on a modern PC (even XP) until you have tracked down the patches needed on the internet. Which you might think is OK, but if it is still being sold as new it should be possible to run it out of the box.

But the game is good, if a little old-fashioned in graphics and mechanics. A traditional point-and-click adventure.
on 15 May 2009
I originally bought this for The Watchmaker but that was a clunky nightmare,Journey to The Centre... would crash about half way through and I was left with Black Mirror which was excellent and worth the price on it's own,probably better than the first 2 Broken Sword games.