5.0 out of 5 stars great
This was the perfect solution for my guitar mad 18year old son. He has got so many guitars that the usual multi stands just took up too much floor space in his bedroom. I brought him several of these hooks and all of his guitars are now on the wall, and there is now more floor space for his dirty clothes, towels, bottles of pop, junk food ha! ha!
Published on 1 Jun. 2009 by Julie Bridges

3.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised
it came twice without the lock as advertised so not best pleased as had to end up buying knob from elsewhere
Published 1 month ago by dan

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Jun. 2009
Julie Bridges "jules411" (west midlands, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hercules GSP38WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger - Wood Base (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 27 Jun. 2009
I've got two of these and have just ordered a third. They look good and hold your guitars really securely. I use mine for a Spanish guitar, an Epiphone Les Paul and a Aria Pro guitar. All are held fine with no stress on the guitar - ie still perfectly in tune when I take them back down. The holding mechanism is smooth and allows you to store your guitar one handed. Highly recommended unless you have a guitar with no headstock!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hanger, 23 Feb. 2012
I have a number of different wall hangers for my guitars, and this is by far the best. It might be quite a bit more expensive than most, but I wouldn't trust my more precious guitars to any other brand. The difference? The grab mechanism which ensures that the guitar cannot be accidently knocked from the wall, whilst allowing me to quickly take the guitar down when I want it..

If you paid any sort of price for your guiutar, take out the insurance of one of these hangers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and easy to fix up, 24 Mar. 2011
M. Green (UK) - See all my reviews
I have four of these and I am thinking of buying a fifth. One thing nobody has mentioned is that it is easy to put up. I bought a different brand hanger a few years ago and never installed it because I realised I would never get the four screw holes lined up (DIY klutz), plus it didn't have the grab mechanism. With just two screw holes this type is easy to install and it feels like it could take quite a lot of weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 6 April 2010
Steven D. Graham "Mad_dog" (Perth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good quality, looks nice and keeps the guitar held securely. It sticks out a bit and so hold the guitar away from the wall which some may not like but I did as it stops my newly painted walls from getting marked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanging around!, 14 Aug. 2014
These work fine and more importantly for Fender guitar owners, the support lugs rotate to support the asymmetric Fender headstock (they don't on the upright floor mounted stand from hercules). I did use longer & slightly bigger screws than the ones supplied. My Les Paul Traditional and my Fender Tele have been on the wall now for 3 weeks and I have no reason to suspect that they will fall off so these hangers offer a neat and cheap solution and keep guitars accessible and off the floor where they might be knocked over (bad news for a Les Paul headstock). I now have 6 in total. The only other comment is that 2 of the hangers came with free locks that clamp over the arms of the hanger to prevent anyone from "helping themselves" (ok, they are not going to prevent theft, just a mate from picking it up to have a go that you might not want to!

5.0 out of 5 stars guitar holder, 23 Sept. 2010
Excellent product. Easy to wall mount. Easy to use. Quick and simple. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Product, 29 Oct. 2010
Superb product! They're gentle on the guitars and they look great on the wall. Very glad I didn't go for some cheapies....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Jan. 2013
What a great bit of kit. My guitar now hangs a few inches away from the wall preventing damage on the back of the bodywork and hangs high enough to be out of reach of little hands. Looks good displayed on the wall too.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE only guitar hanger I'd ever buy!, 6 Mar. 2012
Whoever the genius was who invented this beauty of a product deserves a pat on the back, a medal or maybe a pay rise! It looks great, it works great! Does exactly what the description says and does not let me down! I've recommend them to several friends who now also use them! Whatever shape your axe, this will do the job! When (not if) I get my next guitar I'd happily hang it on one of these Hurcules hangers knowing it's in a safe grip!!!

Hercules GSP38WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger - Wood Base