4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for basic explanation of complex concepts
Published on 27 Jan 2007 by Willow

3.0 out of 5 stars Average at best!
Build a pyramid then master meditation and you're sorted!
This is very basic and really doesn't go into a lot of detail about how you should meditate. I realise it's not rocket science, but the chapter on meditation lasts approximately 4 minutes and then jumps on to another chapter explaining how great pyramids are to meditate in??? Go figure.

You really...
Published 22 months ago by Mr. C. Rice

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for basic explanation of complex concepts, 27 Jan 2007
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw samples of this DVD on YouTube.com I was impressed with the richness of the graphics and the basic, user-friendly explanation of concepts. I do energy work and plan to use this DVD with clients to help them visualize what I see, and to help them with their visualizations. I wish it was available for purchase in the United States...would save me some shipping cost!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual reality, 23 July 2007
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
I bought mine from the source in India.([...])
It is the most simple beautiful and powerful way to practice meditation
The quality is outstanding.
See also [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 18 Feb 2008
M. J. Burns - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
I have tried meditation off and on for a while with limited success. This DVD explains exactly what to do and what to expect. Excellant.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Dec 2009
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
I loved every moment of this DVD, very relaxing, and is exactly has it portrays it self, The film quality is just spot on. If you are into meditation, try it, you will not be let down. There is not much more I can say about this product, just a great piece of work, I will watch this over and over again. Johno.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked it, 13 July 2011
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this on the spur of the moment while on amazon and im glad i did. Its interesting and seems to be pretty accurate from my own knowledge in this area ( except for the bit about hell, that scared me ). Its fairly low priced so its worth a look. Its seems like something that i would look at a few times. Only downside is that its only about 55 mins. I mean 30 years of research and all they get is 55 mins footage ? It is a good DVD to buy if your interested in meditation or interesting on starting meditation.
Its a thumbs up from me..

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Reality, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
Very good and relaxing programme,perfect graphic and musik;it is very good guide for those who want to learn how to meditate! Spiritual Reality [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Reality, 18 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
A wonderfully inspiring and beautiful DVD. I thoroughly recommend this DVD to anyone wanting to bring true balance into their life and be able to cope with todays stressfull lifestyles.
Excellent!

3.0 out of 5 stars Average at best!, 7 Sep 2012
Mr. C. Rice "Kamata" (Surrey Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
Build a pyramid then master meditation and you're sorted!

You really get the sense this DVD was put together on a shoe string budget with minimal effort. The poorly generated graphics do nothing to convince me otherwise.
It's not a complete waste of time as i found the albeit brief meditation chapter fairly relaxing but I am confident (for the money) there are better meditation dvd's out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual reality, 4 May 2012
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
Lovely DVD to watch and understand. It has helped renfore what I've already read about the spiritual world and meditation. I recommended it to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars pointless and annoying, 31 May 2013
chunk "Jim" (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiritual Reality [DVD] (DVD)
I'll save you the trouble: some annoying bloke tells you to sit comfortably and observe your breathing - that is literally all - the rest of the dvd is him talking about how amazing meditation is (in an annoying voice) and all the fabulous benefits of meditation, while your sitting there, watching a rubbish cartoon person receive enlightenment, -wondering what you've missed?? absolute crap.

Spiritual Reality [DVD]
Spiritual Reality [DVD] by Spiritual Reality (DVD - 2005)
9.99