5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
This really is a fantastic toy for all the family my children aged 5 and 7 love it as do the parents and grand parents! Plenty to do with basic set but you will enjoy this so much you'll want more!
Published on 7 Sept. 2010 by katie

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit of a pain
This toy is beautiful and well made and my kids love it, as do I. Except that - although each of the individual parts is well made - just one little knock and the whole structure falls apart and needs to be re-built. I'm actually wondering whether I should build it and superglue it all together.
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by Suffolk belle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Quadrilla basic set, a great toy., 29 Dec. 2009
A. Robb (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quadrilla Marble Run Basic Set (Toy)
In our experience, the basic set is perfect for getting children (and adults!) started and familiar with the different elements of the game. Our children are aged 4 and 7 and they both love putting it together and then using it. It is a versatile toy that engages one or more child in play. We will definitely be extending the basic set in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped!, 12 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Quadrilla Marble Run Basic Set (Toy)
I bought this for my sons third birthday and he adores it, as do his 6yr old brother and 8 yr old sister! Very sturdy and beautifully made, I think we'll get plenty of years out of it and I look forward to adding to it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good...but wish we had ordered the bigger set, 12 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Quadrilla Marble Run Basic Set (Toy)
My 10 yo daughter and I had played with a quadrilla at her cousins' house and she really enjoyed it. We ordered the basic set, not realizing that the set we had played with before was a bigger set. When we unpacked the kit, there were only two marble runs you could build with the instructions. We did, however, realize that with a little more effort, we could make other configurations that were not in the instructions. I would recommend getting the larger set with more ramps and two swirls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy, 14 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Quadrilla Marble Run Basic Set (Toy)
Bought this for my twin's 5th birthday. Great success - boys are building something every day and have started to deviate from models in brochure. They will get extension set from their grandparents for Christmas - they also think it's a good toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit of a pain, 3 Feb. 2012