4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little thing
I bought this for the reason I expect everybody did; I had loads of kid's bath toys and barely any place to put them. This is good, quite large, except it doesn't fit the giant rubber duck (diameter approximately 20cm) without taking the rim off.

Published 17 months ago by Sammi

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really do the job
Published on 1 Jun. 2013 by A. James

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really do the job, 1 Jun. 2013
A. James (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
Wherever I fitted this on my bath it didn't fit tightly enough was really easy to simply slide along (the width of the bath edge varies as it is slightly curved) and easy to lift or knock off the edge, something which I know my 14 month old would continuously do. It would be better with a rubber seal on the clamp part to hold it. The net is large and will hold plenty of toys but to be honest I didn't think it looked that good either. I think I'll get a replacement for my fisher price corner bath tidy which I found to be really good but has gone a bit mouldy after 3 years in place under the shower, still looks better and better value than the Peli pouch in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 5 Jun. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
basically this is a good product and good idea, however it is difficult to get it to clip onto the bath properly, if it is slightly over-filled then it keeps falling off.....the net also comes out a lot if moved about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little thing, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)

The only other bad thing is that it comes off the bath very easily, but it's stated in the instructions that it's a safety feature!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy as well as a good 'bath tidy', 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
When I got the Peli Pouch out of the box, I thought it was huge! It's a lot bigger in real life than it looks on the picture.
I was reluctant to pay approx £15 for it, but at least its closer to being worth that amount now.

My 2 year old daughter has about 10 small toys for the bath, a big sponge and a watering can, and there's space for all of them. She now finds the Peli Pouch more fun than the toys! The net is easy to take out, and apparently you can wash it too. The whole thing was quick and easy to assemble. My bath is smaller than the smallest notch you can set it to, to attach it to the bath, but it hasn't fallen off through play yet.

The only bad thing I would say is that the eyes are stickers, and my daughter loves peeling off stickers atm. Managed to stop her so far..

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath tidy, 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
We bought this 3months ago to reduce clutter in our family bathroom,having tried other nets/tubs etc,,,glad to say it has worked perfectly,, good solid construction and design,, has a much larger capacity in the net than first appears,, the kids even enjoy tidying up at the end of bath-time,,, can be hung out of the bath the other way if grown ups having a shower,, the net easily comes off to wash when required,,, what more can I say,, definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
My wee boy loves his pelican bath tidy! So easy to put together & the net comes off easily for washing, I was actually surprised at how much it holds we have all sorts of boats, ducks, cups, squirters flung in it & it's still not full!! I also found it encourages my wee boy to tidy up his toys before getting out the bath. I would highly recommend as it is fun to look at, sturdy & can also be turned round the other way for when it's mummy's bath time :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storage and fun, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
I am really pleased with this bath tidy. It is much larger than I thought it would be and stores all of my little boys bath toys.
It is also another toy!
It's easy to fit and can be placed the other way round outside of the bath when I have a bath which is great. The bag detaches & goes in the washing machine.
The only downer is that the eyes are stickers which are slowly pealing due to being in a wet environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 8 Feb. 2013
Suzanne Connolly (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
I was intialy a bit hesitant with buying this as it seemed a bit expensive for a bath tidy bag, but considering all the other reviews for alternative products were so poor I decided I would spend a bit more for this. It is large, as another reviewer comented on, but in saying that I haven't found it getting in the way when I shower and it does actually hold all of my boy's toys nice and securely. I am glad i bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 14 Feb. 2013
Jenny (Merseyside, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
Great idea but isn't as universal fitment wise as I thought. It only fits on one place on our bath, which is right by the shower so we have to move it from the bath to the sink at least 3 times a day (it says you can flip around but it drips everywhere as the toys have water in/on them.) The actual idea is good though and my son loves to pull out and put away his toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, 21 Jan. 2014
C. Wilson - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy (Baby Product)
We can't sticker sucker bath tidys onto our tiles and were delighted to find this on Amazon. We were even more delighted when it arrived and we started using it. It fits onto the side of our bath perfectly and holds LOADS of toys. Our son also loves tidying away all his toys after his bath BONUS!!!! Its easy to clean too.

Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy