Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£4.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 July 2005
The above review I just read was clearly innacurate. There are some good songs on here that have not even been released on single. My reccomendation however is that you buy the second half only of the album as this includes some much more catchy and memorable songs.
on 22 July 2006
this cd is ok but nelly ripping us off buy puttin 2 cds out at the same time a double cd would be better the best song is "play it off" most songs came from suit he is puttin this one out to make more cash DONT GET IT
on 17 July 2005
This album, to me is one of the best I have heard yet!
smooth summer tracks, sit back and relax along with Nelly!! This album is sure to make your summer full of rythm & blues
on 29 July 2005
a double album eh... i wouldn't even bother with a single album at this standard. the beats are awful on sweat and make you scared and nervous, so you sweat. as for suit erm...... was that a peice of crap assaulting my ears? no its only suit, oh dear, can i die now? or can i live 'cause i swear this is killin me. flap your wings makes you want to throw it so hard, it looks like its flying, my place... oh who cares. its nelly.
if you buy this you're a poo-head.
on 6 June 2005
Knew this would happen - he releases two very rubbish (and poorly selling) albums with some very average (and for me forgettable) singles, realises this was stupid and then tries to make more cash by merging the two albums. N Dey Sey is utter rubbish as is My Place and Flap Your Wings. Over and Over is bearable but tiresome. Only Tilt Ya Head Back is OK really. You would have to be a right idiot to even consider buying this album. Such a dissapointment Dilemma and Hot In Herre were great although way too overplayed.