on 16 October 2007
We love the Koala Brothers. The Koala brothers fly the local rescue plane that searches for lost letters, or stranded ice cream vans.

My kids are 2 and 4, and we've watched them over and over. The quality of the animation is great, the characters are adorable, and there are no lame story lines. There's are useful friendly messages snuck in under the entertainment, with glorious outback Australian scenery (especially if you like ochre dry land,and intense blue sky). The sound track is catchy without driving you crazy on the 23rd run. It is Australian through and through. People help people. (Or koala's help turtles).
on 27 April 2013
It's such a shame that this show isn't more popular. Lovely stories, interesting characters and an aeroplane to boot. My son loves this show and it took quite some time to locate a DVD for him. You can catch it on CBeebies sometimes and it's definitely worth a look.
on 22 March 2012
The Koala Brothers is far and away the best series for pre-school children ever made. I can't recommend it highly enough. My small granddaughter absolutely adores it - as do I. The stories are always entertaining, with a moral message embodied in Frank and Buster's catchphrase - 'We're here to help.' All the characters are well drawn and individual. Our favourite is Mitzi, the little opossum who always tells things as they are and hates to be wrong. My only criticism is that more episodes weren't made as we have watched all of them at least 10 times over. This summer we are planning a trip to Edinburgh Zoo, the only one in the country to have koalas. We just hope she won't be disappointed when she finds that real koalas don't speak, don't live in a homestead and don't fly in a two-seater plane.
It is a great product for little ones. My 4 year old son loves it, in fact he loves the series. It has everything, adventure, excitement fun and aeroplanes. Happy endings with the message 'We're here to help'!
on 21 November 2010
"Ned The Pilot" my Three year old loves it.. It's a selection of great episodes from the Koala Brothers..
The price was excellent, and posting very Fast..
All round great Fun..
on 4 June 2009
My daughter loves the koala brothers so this dvd was always going to be a hit. She has watched it over and over and it's not too annoying for the adults either.
on 20 September 2014