5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
this sand pit is the best ive ever brought its big enough for more than one child to play round it. my babies love it shame we dont have the weather so they could get the most out of it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb if you do not desire the mess of a sand pit, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
I was a little apprehensive with the purchase but after searching around for ages, this the biggest sand table I can find. I wanted a sand table as I don't fancy the mess that comes with child sitting in a sand pit. However, I do find the play space of a sand pit attractive. This Step 2 sand table is the best of both world for me.

My child don't get messy with sitting in a pit.
I can move the table around easily.
There is plenty of space for more than one child, probably 3 children max can play at the table.
My child bring a stool with him and sit at the table for play when he gets tired standing so your child might do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for sand or water play, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
Exactly what we wanted could not be better. Strong and stable. Easy to move indoor or out.great having a lid

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, if a little pricey, 23 Oct 2012
Annette F (Aylesbury. Bucks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
I was very happy with this purchase. It was bought to replace a previous sand/water pit that had broken so I wanted something more durable & sturdy and this seems to fit the job. My 4 & 2 year olds love it and prefer one large play area as opposed to the tables that have separate compartments for sand & water. My only gripes would be the price and that it is quite low so they either have to kneel or sit on a bucket to play as they can't stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
great for us at nursery as its just the right height for our 15 months to 2 years age range. Easy to assemble too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jun 2013
Diana Steinway (Venice, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
I don't write reviews on Amazon as a habit but this is a brilliant product. I bought it for my 15-month-old daughter and she absolutely loves it. She never gets bored with 'saaaaand' and will play for hours in the garden if I let her. I like it because:

1) it's hardwearing. ok yes it's made of plastic and doesn't look as trendy as some other sandboxes with special wood cladding but it won't rot or discolor or fall apart because the screws got loose. kids don't care about trendy anyway.
2) it's the right size -- not to big, not too small, it can be moved around easily. 2-3 children can play at it easily
3) it's very practical -- it's sturdy, and was easy to put together. it has a cover.
4) it came with free stuff -- a bucket, spades and 2 'claws' -- more than enough sand toys to keep a toddler entertained

I could see that maybe with older children, they might have to stoop to play but I solved this problem by buying a small folding chair. My daughter isn't too tall for it yet, but thought I'd go ahead and get one. She loves sitting in her chair and building castles.

Buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Florence recieved this yesterday, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
We ordered this for our 23 month old daughter and to her delight it arrived yesterday, it was the easiest thing to unpack and put together so was ready to play within minutes.
I love the size which is great for two to three children, height wise it could do with being a big heigher as florence is an average size two year old and its her height now, by three she will need to sit and play.
The other thing i loved is it only takes one bag of play sand to fill. I remember an old sandpit costing a small fortune to fill. The lid has elastic type straps to hold it on which is also great.
The road way on the lid was a bit lost on florence but she may get into it later.
Argos have this sandpit at 53 with free delivery so if you want a bargain order it from there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
This table is great. My son loves to play in the backyard with it, and also loves it when the cover is on to run his cars over the lid and in the grooves. It's a great size and easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sand table, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
Lovely item - easy to play with (compared with the ones with benches built in) and keeps several toddlers (and older!) happy at the same time. Decent size, and the lid actually keeps the sand pretty dry (it got a bit damp in recent storms but that was extreme weather). Would recommend for any little ones who can stand, good quality, works well.
Almost forgot to say - I thought the little "tracks" in the lid were a bit of an overkill, but my son absolutely loves racing his cars and trains around on it, so I was proved entirely wrong on that front!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sand Pit, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table (Toy)
Bought this for my little granddaughter, she loves it and has a lot of fun this summer.
With the cover it keeps the sand clean and safe from animals.

ARRAY(0xaa3b445c)

Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table
52.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available