5.0 out of 5 stars volume
I was purchasing this product in the hope it would help me to get volume, on my thin, but otherwise many hair. And it DID! You have to be careful though how much you put into your hair - as it can get very bristle. But as long as it helps having my hair volumized and relatively "up" all day - its perfect product for me.
Published on 14 Aug. 2011 by buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars bumble and bumble surf spray
Published on 3 May 2012 by tracieb

1.0 out of 5 stars bumble and bumble surf spray, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 125ml / 4.2 fl.oz. (Personal Care)
I wasnt impressed with this at all, it made my hair really sticky and hard. I tried only a touch of it thinking I had used too much but no it was the same. It didnt give me the nice tousled beach look I had hoped to achieve. A little more scarecrow that I anticipated! I passed it to a friend with really unruly hair which is did tame but again she didnt like the feel of the product. smells quite nice though...

5.0 out of 5 stars volume, 14 Aug. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery however not happy about the big white stickers on the bottle as ..., 26 Nov. 2014
Prompt delivery however not happy about the big white stickers on the bottle as this is a Christmas gift and it has taken me a long time to try and peel them off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish- doesn't do anything, 1 July 2011
This product is rubbish, it doesn't do anything except make your hair greasy. Not worth the buy. High expectations that were clearly unfounded

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
My favourite product at the moment for providing hold that lasts all day. Not cheap, but brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2014
good product / service

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 125ml / 4.2 fl.oz.